Moto E discussion thread

ankush28

Bazinga
OH!!
And waht will you do if you have a professional group of almost 250 people to which you have to send messages every alternate day !!
Will you select all of them every time you have to message ,,,
mate , think a lil' bit before taunting .,.,

You dont really have to select all of them each time. Once you one sms it will create group in SMS app.

andy_65_in

Padawan
I have no wi fi on my net modem-can i plug in my moto e with a data cable and then save games/apps for android from my lappie to the moto e while its plugged in the lappie

Last edited:

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
has anyone tried Bsnl Internet on Moto E ??
The guys on customer care says "we dont have settings for your phone" ,,
tried manual settings by googlig some but no success,,
How bsnl can't have settings for a best seller phone ??????????????

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
has anyone tried Bsnl Internet on Moto E ??
The guys on customer care says "we dont have settings for your phone" ,,
tried manual settings by googlig some but no success,,
How bsnl can't have settings for a best seller phone ??????????????

use the settings from any other phone which has bsnl internet settings saved

- - - Updated - - -

Name: bsnl
APN: bsnlnet
MCC: 404
MNC: 58

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
any chance of a moto e with a flash cam coming up soon-have to buy a second smartphone ,already have moto e.

No moto e upgrade before march at least..

get redmi 1s

if not redmi 1s, go for nokia x2 .. only con is it is on 4.3 and will require a bit of tinkering like installing play store etc.. online price is around 7.8k-8k

Last edited:

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys should i buy Moto E now or wait till Motorola confirms whether Moto E is eligible for android L or not because i don't want to be stuck on kitkat forever.Also i have no interest in android one phones.Has Motorola announced which phones will get update and which will not ?

Minion

Conversation Architect
Moto E will get android L as they previously told it will atleast receive 1 major update but they haven't update since then.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Guys should i buy Moto E now or wait till Motorola confirms whether Moto E is eligible for android L or not because i don't want to be stuck on kitkat forever.Also i have no interest in android one phones.Has Motorola announced which phones will get update and which will not ?

If you want to have a decent camera, don't buy Moto E. its good for everything else in an entry level smartphone.

sticko.com

Right off the assembly line
The Moto E is Motorola's ultra-affordable entry level smartphone. It debuted on May 13th, and was available for a starting price of $130 in America and 89 euro in Europe. It features a 4.3-inch qHD display, a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, a 5 megapixel camera, and more.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Need some help. My warranty is over now so well I am thinking to root with CROMs but I don't know anything about them and how to do it. so could you guys suggest me some good ROMs for my Moto E? and also a basic guide about how to root?

ANY WAY TO GET OTG TO WORK ON MOTO E?

Top Bottom