Moto E discussion thread

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
*puu.sh/9I8Y8/8ef951471b.JPG Just ordered it. FINALLY moving on from Symbian :D but do i need a screen guard for it?

Manju.s

Broken In
Greenify is auto optimizer app that tweaks your battery to extreme stats studying your daily usage pattern!

It's best app for battery management on non-rooted phones!

It's because of the charger provided!
My phone charges in 1 hour If I place it on Moto X charger!
If I take new charger then it will be fine ??

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
OK I need some serious help. my first impression of the phone? not at all good. I received it around 11 am. I charged it to 100%, started using it. in an hour the battery drained to 85%. I removed the extra cover I bought and found it overheating like hell. while I was using it, the mobile data was literally dropping every time in 3-4 minutes. did I receive a bad product? if yes, can anybody tell me the replacement process?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Sometimes an app causes wake lock, and hence battery is comsumed like hell. Do a restart, and then notice.
If battery still drops like hell, call for a replacement.

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
OK I need some serious help. my first impression of the phone? not at all good. I received it around 11 am. I charged it to 100%, started using it. in an hour the battery drained to 85%. I removed the extra cover I bought and found it overheating like hell. while I was using it, the mobile data was literally dropping every time in 3-4 minutes. did I receive a bad product? if yes, can anybody tell me the replacement process?

Do a factory reset and do update to 4.4.2.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
its already updated to 4.4.2 and i did everything i could, the connection problem somehow was solved but the battery is draining too quickly. was fully charged, after 4 hours(no usage in between)the battery drained to 86% :shock: so i requested FK for a replacement. hope the new product is good :)

Minion

Conversation Architect
My moto e battery back up is worst.. Not even for 8-10 hours :( other than this everything is perfect..

Anyone having same battery issue.?

Drain your moto E battery till phone switches off charge your phone without switching on your phone.update google search and google play services to latest.
Hope this will solve your problem.After doing all those above mention tips i am significantly getting better battery backup about 4 days of battery backup with 7 hrs screen on time.

Note:I am currently using phone with flight mode on due to lack of micro sim(Idea) in my place.But you should get 2 days of battery backup easily.

sarthak96

Broken In
Drain your moto E battery till phone switches off charge your phone without switching on your phone.update google search and google play services to latest.
Hope this will solve your problem.After doing all those above mention tips i am significantly getting better battery backup about 4 days of battery backup with 7 hrs screen on time.

Note:I am currently using phone with flight mode on due to lack of micro sim(Idea) in my place.But you should get 2 days of battery backup easily.
You can just go to a mobile store and tell the shopkeeper to cut it

VINIT VATSAL

Right off the assembly line
Has anyone bought the Motorola grip cover ? Can somebody comment on whether it will protect the phone from bumps and drops, especially front side drops.

andy_65_in

Padawan
where can i get a usb cable for my moto e to transfer data from my pc and back

- - - Updated - - -

mymoto e has 4.4.2 android-is this kit kat,if not then how do i upgrade

Minion

Conversation Architect
[MENTION=131832]andy[/MENTION] get any cable with mini usb port or get Sony tipo usb cable locally.Regarding upgrade use a 3g sim and upgrade to 4.4.4 which is only 58MB in size and plz don't update google search at the moment it is drastically draining battery i have to do a factory reset to get rid of that google search update.

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
Recently Bought Moto e from flipkart for Rs 6899/-
Now the problem is sometimes , somehow the contact list hangs or something , i think it is a glitch , it gets corrected after sometime or after a restart,,
Have a look -

Bhargav

In the zone
Recently Bought Moto e from flipkart for Rs 6899/-
Now the problem is sometimes , somehow the contact list hangs or something , i think it is a glitch , it gets corrected after sometime or after a restart,,
Have a look -

Get new update 4.4.4 it may fix it

Minion

Conversation Architect
I am thinking of getting this
Amzer 97096 Hybrid Kickstand Case - Black/ Black for Motorola Moto E XT1022: Amazon.in: Electronics

If somebody have better suggestion plz suggest.

andy_65_in

Padawan
@andy get any cable with mini usb port or get Sony tipo usb cable locally.Regarding upgrade use a 3g sim and upgrade to 4.4.4 which is only 58MB in size and plz don't update google search at the moment it is drastically draining battery i have to do a factory reset to get rid of that google search update.
- hi minion whatsearch engine can i use if not GOOGLE.also which is the best gps navigation free app.

Last edited:
Top Bottom