Sam777

Broken In
GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket AM3+ - GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 4.1)

M5A78L-M/USB3 - Motherboards - ASUS

will these motherboards handle AMD FX 6300? not going to do any overclocking.if they can then which one do you recommend?

Cilus

laborare est orare
Both can handle FX-6300 if you're not overclocking.

Both can handle FX-6300 if you're not overclocking.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I won't recommend spending over 3k on a GB mobo but that's my personal opinion only so you can go any of them you like.

OP
S

Sam777

Broken In
@Cilus @topgear thank you for you reply.

@topgear I won't mind going for Asus one but the problem is service of Asus in my area is not good whereas Gigabyte provides very good service so I most likely go with the Gigabyte one.

can you tell me the exact price of both FX 6300 and GA-78LMT-USB3? so far I saw FX 6300 for Rs.7300 and GA-78LMT-USB3 for Rs.4100.

btw,I am from Mumbai.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Cilus @topgear thank you for you reply.

@topgear I won't mind going for Asus one but the problem is service of Asus in my area is not good whereas Gigabyte provides very good service so I most likely go with the Gigabyte one.

can you tell me the exact price of both FX 6300 and GA-78LMT-USB3? so far I saw FX 6300 for Rs.7300 and GA-78LMT-USB3 for Rs.4100.

btw,I am from Mumbai.

prices are good though you may get the motherboard for around ~3.8k but if this is a budle offer then the price of the cpu can make it up for the mobo.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Sam777, could you tell us actually how much you can spend for the Motherboard. If you can 1.7K more then my suggestion will be ECS 970A-Delux motherboard which is available @ 5.5K in theitdepot website. Another option at 5K is Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3.

OP
S

Sam777

Broken In
Sam777, could you tell us actually how much you can spend for the Motherboard. If you can 1.7K more then my suggestion will be ECS 970A-Delux motherboard which is available @ 5.5K in theitdepot website. Another option at 5K is Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3.

actually,this board and processor is not for me but my cousin.he is going to buy it..he will never overclock the processor and want to have a built in graphics on motherboard for back up.as those boards suggested by you does not have in built graphics so I cannot recommend them to him.

anyway,he placed an order for both processor and that Gigabyte motherboard locally for around Rs.12000.he is not ready to buy online. you can close the thread and thank you for your help.

Top Bottom