Motherboard + CPU Suggestion needed

Prabhu Narayanasamy

Right off the assembly line
I am Planning to assemble a budget Gaming Pc with AMD Processor. "AMD 3.5 GHz AM3+ FX 8320" or AMD "4.1 GHz FM2 A10-Series A10-6800K"

I am in the process of choosing Processor and Motherboard first and then the rest one by one when I have money
Love these 2 Processors. But suggest me which one to go for and best Motherboard within the price range of 7-8K

Help Appreciated

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I am Planning to assemble a budget Gaming Pc with AMD Processor. "AMD 3.5 GHz AM3+ FX 8320" or AMD "4.1 GHz FM2 A10-Series A10-6800K"

I am in the process of choosing Processor and Motherboard first and then the rest one by one when I have money
Love these 2 Processors. But suggest me which one to go for and best Motherboard within the price range of 7-8K

Help Appreciated

post a new thread in pc components and configuration with completed questionnaire.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
There is no need for a OC mobo and cpu as your budget is 10k give or take so you can get these instead:

Core i3 4130 -7500,
Gigabyte B85M-D3H -5500.
TOTAL -13,000.

If you really want to go for a OC mobo and cpu then you can go for these instead:

AMD FX 6300 -7200,
Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P -5300.
TOTAL -12,500.

sandip16

New to this forum
I have taken Antec X1 cabinet for system upgradation. The problem is connection the power switch connector and front panel connector. Any I managed to connect the power switch but unable to connect the front panel signal LEDs i.e. HDD LED, Power LED. Due to this every time I’m switching on the pc an error massage coming and asking for press F1 to continue. Please help me to sort out this matter. My old system is Dell Optiplex 390.

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I have taken Antec X1 cabinet for system upgradation. The problem is connection the power switch connector and front panel connector. Any I managed to connect the power switch but unable to connect the front panel signal LEDs i.e. HDD LED, Power LED. Due to this every time I’m switching on the pc an error massage coming and asking for press F1 to continue. Please help me to sort out this matter. My old system is Dell Optiplex 390.

why are you not able to connect font panel connectors? what exactly is the problem you are facing?

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
I recently bought Antec X1 the worst case i ever seen, Not sure on use it will withstand but during transit itself it torn into pieces. But i found a gud alternative for my friend built cm n200 best matx case for even gaming usage.

Top Bottom