Motherboard, CPU, RAM with Cabinet.

donutshop

Broken In
I wish to sell my mobo, CPU and 2 x 1GB Transcend RAM.Cabinet is also up for sell.

Following are the details -

Mobo : Intel DG965RY.
FSB - 1066 MHz
Socket Type - LGA 775
supported Proccesors - Pentium 4, Core 2 Duo, Celeron and Pentium D.
Upto 8GB of supported RAM. Maximum RAM speed 800 MHz.

CPU - Core 2 Duo 6320 @ 1.8 GHz (3.6 GHz in reality)

RAM - 2 x 1 GB Transcend DDR2.
Out of which one is 667 MHz and the other is 533.

Cabinet - Local one.Nothing flashy but works good.Comes with a local 400 watt ka PSU.

All of the above is 3 years old.I shall upload pics soon.How much can i expect for all this?My predictions are-

mobo - original price 5.5k, selling price - 2.5k
CPU - original price 7k selling price - 2.5 to 3k.
RAM - willing to sell them both 500 each.
Cabinet - LOL well,anything above 300.^^

Selling personally only in Mumbai/Pune.I would prefer to sell this in Pune.

Drop me a message if you are interested.Also let me know what price are you willing to for above mentioned things.

Thanks.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Your CPU and motherboard price is too high. At 2.5K you can pick up a new G41 based mobo, far better than older 965 and the same thing goes for the processor too. It is the 1st gen Core 2 Duo processor

OP
D

donutshop

Broken In
Your CPU and motherboard price is too high. At 2.5K you can pick up a new G41 based mobo, far better than older 965 and the same thing goes for the processor too. It is the 1st gen Core 2 Duo processor

Oh is it?Damn.I have been out of touch regarding tech stuff and prices.Well looks like sellling this for anything less than 2k would be foolish cause it is a very good mobo+cpu.As in works great.Looks like I'll keep this as my back up WoW rig and also use it to play 2v2 PvP with my brother LOL.

Thanks.Later

OP
D

donutshop

Broken In
Memory modules are 3 years old.

I am currently located in Mumbai however I keep going back to Pune every alternate weekend.

for the cpu you can easily get 2k .. you wont get that much for the motherboard though. As for ram 400 each should be fine .I will buy your 1gb ram 667mhz stick. And the cabinet if its a black color one . i'l pm you my email address ..mail me the pics if you interested to deal . hold that ram for me if you are selling . cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom