Moral Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
@Mediator: I read that page referred by you and liked all what was written there, I agree that the US is one stubborn nation but what bout the other 1st world countries???
And you dont have any problem with Raje depected as a godess,Ok i dont know much bout that lady & her works but what bout Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh or Advani, Rajnath Singh and ABV???
These 3 guys are the biggest and BIGGEST arseholes the INdian mothers have ever produced for they can go to any extent just to get votes. Look at Advani, here he talks bout Hinduism and **** like that and in Pakistan he describes Jinnah as an intelligent person!!! What kinda person are these brother???
And yes bro, you were talking bout "that religion", then tell me if ppl from another religion make any drawing in which the Hindu gods and godesses are shown nude or things like that, arent you gonna react the same way??? Remember what happened when an American designer used pictures of Lord Krishna on an underwear and another used it on a slipper, the Indian awa American hindus burned the effigies of the designers. This is nothing in front of the fact that the main idol of "that" religion was shown nude and in many other indecent stuations, so that kinda jehads and shooting sprees were to happen!!

@Chicha: I dont ask other persons to do all those things, I want to start at an smaller scale and hence I just ask my frnds first and the response has been negative, none of them wears an halmet and most of them throw garbage on the streets, but still Ill give it one more try!!!

Peace

PS: All whatever is written above does not intend to harm somebody's religious feelings in any way possible.

mediator

Technomancer
@chicha:
Do u "actually" do all that? :neutral:
Hmmm, about helmet I'm not concerned about a person's safety if he's least bothered, about beam if a person tries to show off his beams then he either closes his eyes or moves aside when I play the same with him and direct the beam to long range. People generally try to show off themselves in Delhi here. So its best to shed their egos off instead of telling them. They won't listen u know so u "have to" act differently!

Also people keep on playing with their horns a lot. There was a time when a kid in Maruti car kept his car horn pressed annoying others. U just can't tell him like that can u? So me and my friend decided to play with him. We chased him 2-3 kms and kept my car horn pressed a his back. He kept watching in his rear mirror and may be abused too. But finally he behaved and stopped horning and so did we.

People here generally try to show off their high watt stereo system installed in their cars but they calm down and behave when 2 friends of mine start the stereo system of their car. I dunno what they have put in their car.

About plastic bags, malls and shops near my place mostly equip us with paper/cardboard bags! May be delhi or atleast the place where I live is maturing!

About reservation, let me tell that we were the initiators and forefront promoters of anti-reservation agenda! What r other citizens doing? Watching the play?

Neways, I saw the latest news that MBBS has been extended from 5 yrs to 6 yrs. The doctors will spend 1 year in rural areas, in villages. At first I thought thats bad, then I saw its perfect as they'll be learning a lot of things, curing the people and telling them the ill-effects of "Gudka", "cigarete" etc.

Also on DD I saw that ideas of urbanising rural India were being promoted and local companies wanted to tap the potentials of the people from remote villages too. They said small IT parks will be set up and peopel will be educated!

Someone here rightly said, that media doesn't covers all such stuff and thus people dont know about it. What I have noticed is only DD covers such things very well. There was a also news on DD that a farmer in a remote village developed a handtool that cud be utilised to know the flow of underground water and determine its level too and thus cud be very helpful for farming!

So I really feel bad when people here without researching anything curse India all the time. May be they shud all start watching DD now.

@cynosure : I dont know y u r so concerned about ABV's etc association with the trio? Dont u know how much ABV lifted India and enhanced it on world map? U don't know anything about Raje, then how can I be sure that u know anything about Vajpayee either?

If the trio was to be associated with Veerappan, Bukhari or Laden then it wud have been a matter of concern!

About advani saying Jinnah was good, that definitely was his fault. He might have did it on purpose (to win Pakistan, bring it to the chair and resolve Kashmir isue) or by mistake. If that seems so big to u, then what about congress's past activities of promtoing reservation, dividing the country communally, geographically and morally?

And yes, people defintely reacted to that nude Hindu god thing! I think that was aired on some TV news channel. Hindu expressed their anger too. U shudhave read the feedback section. But u must understand and appreciate that Hindus didn't resort to violence and go on a shooting spree!
About the american designer, its his fault and u shud appreciate that hindus forgot the matter once he apologised. Its not like that pope said something about the growing religion, apologised and was still not forgiven. But instead death threats were given!

Last edited:

cynosure

UbuntuUser
@Mediator
ABV sure has put India on the world map, even Congress has done that. And let me remind you that it was our current PM, Manmohan Singh who brought the idea of the policy of L.P.G. and he was a congress member. Only after that day, India has developed so much. I know that congress is doing more bad than good nowdays but still it has taken some good steps in the past.
It has divided the country communally I agree, but how morally and geographically (This might have happened, but never quiter heard of it)???

And it looks like you just dont like that growing religion that much, do you???
If not then grow up buddy, the country needs to be one in a religious sense and for that to happen, we have to change our perception.

mediator

Technomancer
Please do a google search if u really don't know Indian history well.

If u really don't know about congress, then u can always use the advanced search option and do a search on congress about which the enlightenment has been given by me and many others in previous debates.

Who all were responsible for Indian partition....geographically?

Leftists sitting in Indian leadership, lalu sitting on national anthem, a leadership that mocks bab ramdev who is not only doing good in india but abroad also.....saying that his medicines contain bones and later acknowledging "no bones found" without any shame, a party ruled by a firangi who doesn't even know how to speak any of the Indian languages properly, and a puppet/pet prime minister who only knows about economics and doesn't know beyond it, not even about the plight of soldiers in Kashmir and situation there......A PM, a "selected" Pm instead of normally "elected" PM...how laughable!.....SO much for the moral and upholding India's image!

Why is it that terrorist activites have risen so badly in this puny Congress era? Delhi blast,mumbai blast,srinagar blast,malegaon blast....endless! Its better if u read "all" of my replies in FIGHT CLUB on such topics as u wont be able to read it all in a single post of mine nor be able to quote it then.

This might have happened, but never quiter heard of it
U spoke about Raje without even knowing about her deeds, thats y I'm not surprised about ur knowledge regarding Congress. Please do some some research now before debating further, I'll appreciate it and njoy the discussion then.

About growing religion, I don't have anything against its followers. Many r nice friends too. But the recent developments r really annoying. I'm not going into this as it will deviate the topic....u better read my replies on this too in FIGHT CLUB. If ur not interested then atleast read all the posts of @aberforth (an ex-follower of that religion) in these threads
*thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36467&page=6
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=448857#post448857

And then tell why r the opposition members speechless in front of his posts? He really changed my mind about the growing religion. Some people of that religion may be liberal, but writings and activities are on a high now......So read. Read the above two threads, read the posts in fight clubs and please don't make me repeat all that!

I know that congress is doing more bad than good nowdays but still it has taken some good steps in the past.
Research now...thoroughly and u'll find ABV did more good in his 5 yrs than congress damaged the country since independence!

Huh u say to "grow up"...big words! I request u to snap out of ur dreamland and "wake up" and read the newspapers more often now....as someone said "half knowledge is really dangerous"! ;)

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
mediator said:
Leftists sitting in Indian leadership, lalu sitting on national anthem, a leadership that mocks bab ramdev who is not only doing good in india but abroad also.....saying that his medicines contain bones and later acknowledging "no bones found" without any shame, a party ruled by a firangi who doesn't even know how to speak any of the Indian languages properly, and a puppet/pet prime minister who only knows about economics and doesn't know beyond it, not even about the plight of soldiers in Kashmir and situation there......A PM, a "selected" Pm instead of normally "elected" PM...how laughable!.....SO much for the moral and upholding India's image!
Truth!

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^
^
Ok ok, I give up. What else do you expect from an 18 year old????
Anyways, I agree that you do very intense research bout whatever you post.

Waise now I am out of this discussion, you guys sound TOO BIG, Ill be a nobody. But yeah, keep the discussion going.
:)

mediator

Technomancer
Don't take it like fight club/debates is all about proving if u r true or I'm true and then going personal about it. How do u discuss things like with ur parents in family....just take it like that. Even if u r 18 years old doesn't mean u r inferior. But then again u shudn't post without knowing anything and age is irrelevant there! People might not be very well aware of latest developments but u shud be aware of atleast ur motherland and her past. There's no research I do coz I'm tooo lazy for that .....but I just read newspapers whenever I have time!

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^ Whatever I posted here was true to the best of my knowledge.
I have read all this in my class text books/other books or in the newspapers/journals.
And I think I know quite some things bout my motherland but I dont know all the very old issues that happened b4 I was even born and since then the issues have been lying cold.
If the issue is hot, then most probably I know bout it.

mediator

Technomancer
Its just a suggestion. U shud start reading newspapers more than ur textbooks. In our textbooks bhagat singh, sukh dev etc are/were potrayed as terrorists. This was in news some months back. I dunno if they corrected it.
I think just like selectors of indian cricket team, the board of NCERT is also immature. Just read this. People don't even know about Gandhiji. Does NCERT covers such stuff about gandhi ji?
Has congress history been covered in text books extensively? In text books things that promote communal tensions aren't written. I don't exactly remember if I read about mandal commision in text books.

Even the first landing on the moon by americans seems to be fake now as so many reasons have been given. Compare that to wat has been written in text books.

Even I don't know abt these issues that happened before my birth. Its not that I'm and a few people talking here r born genius. U just have to develop some interest for the field.
Have u read about akrit jaiswal?
According to his mother Raksha Kumari Jaswal, this child genius was an early starter. He skipped the toddler stage and started walking. He started speaking in his 10th month. He was reading Shakespeare at the age of 5. At the age of 7, he performed an operation on a 8 year old girl whose fingers were fused together after being burnt.[1]

He became India's youngest university student and is currently studying for a BSc in Punjab University, Chandigarh, India. He possesses books such as Gray's Anatomy, and textbooks on surgery, anaesthesia, anatomy, physiology, Cancer, and others. Akrit claims to have mastered them with his daily habit of studying for an hour.

He has an IQ of 146[2] - the highest recorded for those his age in India.[3]

Akrit Jaswal is considered to be a reincarnation in his local village. He is consulted by neighbours and people from surrounding areas regarding ailments, prescriptions and courses of treatments.

He claims to have been working on a cure for cancer for several years, based on theories of oral gene therapy.
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akrit_Jaswal

So u see even at the age of 13 u can know what people at the age 30 don't know! If u have some interest then will always want to know about those things and will join appropriate forums, groups etc.

Its not that I knew of congress history when I was born. Discussions with friends, parents, teachers, elders,internet is quite enough to let u know these things and interest u to find more about the matter!!

Now please read the similar debates in FIGHT CLUB, I have posted links too. U can always google to find more about the matter and read similar topics in other forums. And then u can judge urself if u were right or wrong! :)

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^ These guys are gifted, what can one say?? We can just watch whatever they do!!

And yes, I will read all the similar threads of the forum.
Thanks buddy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom