money lost during online transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26636

ok...so i booked two tickets online...went forward to make the payment using my SBI debit card...filled out the details & then clicked on PAY...the page started loading but after about 5 mins it returned an error...some sort of fatal error saying the transaction failed...then i received an email that said due to transaction failure the tickets were not booked...this happened last night..today when i checked my balance it showed that there was only 438rs.:shock:..i had 7000rs & the tickets totaled Rs6562...which was deducted...now i don't have my tickets & also the money is lost..i've sent an email to the booking website with the respective details & the order no for the transaction...the support email that i received earlier says that money will be returned within 2 business days...how reliable is this...will i get my money back? :(

Spiff

Broken In
Dont worry...
Same happened with me thrice ( once on Air India and twice on IRCTC site)

Money will get refunded in 2 to 3 working days.
-----------------------------------------

Last edited:
OP
D

Deleted member 26636

oh thats a relief...hope it gets refunded...keeping my fingers crossed though..

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
it has happened to me several times during different online transactions :D bad luck I guess... or probably our online banking gateways are not that much of a win :p

but every time money gets returned safely. don't worry.

_

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Don't worry ur money will be refunded...may take time, but it will...

b/w u have not deleted the e-mail, right?

OP
D

Deleted member 26636

thanx...thats a relief..& no i haven't deleted the email..

dd_wingrider

In the zone
If it matters, its always better to book tickets using credit cards. So that even if something like above mentioned happens you do not end up sitting with low balance in your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom