OP
D

devips

Broken In
I finally purchased a Belkin Surf N300 router. Setting it up was child's play. It was working well, and all my other devices like mobile phone, laptop could connect to it easily.

However, I experienced a brief connection drop every 20-25 mins, which was affecting my FIFA12 online play. There was an option in the settings to use the router exclusively as an access point, which I took. It is now working fine, and connectivity drop has eased somewhat.

But the problem is, I cannot now access my router's setup page. I gave the AP the address 192.168.2.2. When I paste it in my browser, nothing opens.

Does anybody have any idea how I can get back back my router's setting page?

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
First check what's the IP address to access settings of your router ? In most cases its 192.168.1.1. If you don't know, look in manual or watch out for "default gateway" in output of ipconfig /all in cmd.

OP
D

devips

Broken In
192.168.1.1 is the address of my modem setup which I can access. What I want to be able to do is open my wifi router ( now access point) setup page. As router, its address was 192.168.2.1. as access point, I chose 192.168.2.2. Neither of these addresses are now working.

Wifi connectivity is otherwise fine. No problem.

Top Bottom