mobile with in 17k-18k

OP
mahesh

mahesh

naughty boy :) :)
how abt its music quality and camera quality? what abt installing third party applications?

pawankhanna

Broken In
hi.
please suggest a multimedia mobile phone in this range. its urgent.....

Nokia X6, It comes with Capacitive touch display. all multimedia features are available on this phone, Like:- 5MP camera, 16 GB internal memory, Loud Music Quality, Capacitive touch screen, large screen size, Ovi Maps with Free GPS Navigation, and it comes with ovi music unlimited service, that means you can download unlimited songs for 1 year...

OP
mahesh

mahesh

naughty boy :) :)
is it possible to get a phone having qwerty keyboard in this price range. AND no E - series please.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Nokia X6 16GB is my suggestion. 3rd party apps are aplenty for symbian s60 and the capacitive screen & 5MP camera make it a steal at ~15500

donzeye

Broken In
is it possible to get a phone having qwerty keyboard in this price range. AND no E - series please.

Nokia X6 is Suits Your Requirement it has QWERTY keyboard on touch and i should also suggest you this phone only, it's a good phone in this budget on my preference....

bobby23

Broken In
Samsung Wave also has QWERTY keyboard on touch plus it has video recording @720p which Nokia X6 doesn't have.

crapface

Broken In
bought X6 for 15,600. This phone was for my brother.
@mods please close this thread.

hey, you can review the nokia X6, it might be help others.... i have lots of queries about music on X6 so can you pls explain if you have this phone???

ankushkool

Youngling
X6 = 5800 + Cap TS (Not worth it)

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Found this... really useful! Android Phones in India | Androidos.in

suyash_123

Techno Freak
hey maheshr

Please Do take some Snaps From Ur Nokia X6 and Post here

and tell us how it performs when u install 3rd party apps
example : Download and Insatll smart movie app and Try to Play Xvid Or Divx

Please do Reply

6x6

Journeyman
^X6 doesnt have divx/xvid support out of box, he has to either pay $25 for smart movie player.... or search for crack which would screw his phone with virus / trojans

why you are forcing him to that?

Top Bottom