mobile with in 17k-18k

suyash_123

Techno Freak
^X6 doesnt have divx/xvid support out of box, he has to either pay $25 for smart movie player.... or search for crack which would screw his phone with virus / trojans

why you are forcing him to that?

I m Not forcing him , i m just asking him.

And i haven't told him to Buy or crack the software, he can use Demo of smart movie.

i think He will try to install 3rd party apps one day to use X6 beyond the apps given By Nokia.

Actually Nokia Gives apps which are not that Interesting and Limited. (example:Dictionary provided By nokia by default has very very less word. User has to insatll a new dictionary to get Dictionary,thesaurus ,synomyms etc)

As he will try , i asked Him to give the feed back.....

OP
mahesh

mahesh

naughty boy :) :)
@all sorry for late posting. my brother is using this phone and he is in bangalore. (i am in trivandrum).
i will tell him to give a review and i will post it here.

^X6 doesnt have divx/xvid support out of box, he has to either pay $25 for smart movie player.... or search for crack which would screw his phone with virus / trojans

why you are forcing him to that?

haha..crack apps would screw his phone with virus/trojans ?? You are purchasing a phone for 15k and then you think we gonna purchase apps for more than 15k..try searching the top 10 apps for s60.it gonna cross 15 budget.

Top Bottom