mobile phone........

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujoyp

Grand Master
In this category Nokia 3110 is the undisputed king...good features...even if it has some bugs still it is the best at that cost.

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
off topic: Just out of curiosity I want to know why your budget is not 4800 and not something normal like 5000 or 4500

utsav

damn busy...
^^ :mad: hey mr nokia6600 this is public forum and not your dad's house that you are using abusive words for Coool's family members :mad: he knows much more than you maybe dats y u got pissed off wid him. this shows how sick your mentality is and how short tempered u r :mad:

Go to ur mom and say that word to her or abuse your sister or dad but you need to be decent on a forum else there is no place for you here :mad:

sujoyp

Grand Master
@nokia6600...if u dont wanna discuss with us u r most welcome to leave this forum...and mind ur language:evil:

@topic...the only poor thing in 3110c is its screen resolution....but anyway u wont watch movie in soo small screeen:grin:

nokia6600

Broken In
oh sure if what i did was wrong cmon ban me now n coool that would be the weakest comment from a man oh well you're not really one so who cares huh hey sujoy i made myself clear ban me if what i did was wrong cool g5 ok so its time for me to get banned right ok im waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom