mobile phone needed for 24k maybe 25k

stayhot96

navy geek team 6
hey guys i wanna buy mobile phone for 24-25k...
should be an android phone
camera-must be full hd good cam
3g is a must
i thought to go with sony ericsson xperia arc
and i want a bigger better screen&slimmer phone
your advice needed........

aroraanant

Explorer
Sensation is the best option right which is available for 21.9k with 1.1k of free accessories of your own choice for saholic.
If you can wait then One S is about to come soon and also Xperia P will surely get a price cut of around 2k in a couple of weeks

aroraanant

Explorer
There is a scheme/offer going on Saholic.
Which is as follows:
This is how this offer works - If you buy a mobile phone and an accessory together, you will get 5% of the the price of the phone as a discount on the accessory. E.g. if you buy a mobile phone worth Rs. 8,000 and an accessory worth Rs. 500, you get a whooping discount of Rs. 400, i.e you will get the accessory for just Rs 100.

Terms & Conditions:
1. Offer Available only for users registered on or before May 7th,2012 on Saholic.com
2. Offer valid between May 9 - May 21 (both dates included).
3. Each Registered user can use coupon only once.

Apply Coupon SAccessory
If you want then I can forward you the mail which I got from saholic

D3LeT3

Broken In
If you want then I can forward you the mail which I got from saholic

Hey aroraanant can you please forward that e-mail too? I was looking to pick up the HTC Sensation from Saholic as well and the extra accessories would be most welcome. I'm sending you my email in a PM.

On a separate note, I was looking for a phone in the same price bracket as stayhot96 and I'm done with my share of crappy Samsung(sold my Ace 2 months after purchase.It just couldnt match the beauty of my earlier HTC Desire).I was just a little hesitant because the Sensation at 4.3 inches is a monster to manage but at 21,900/- its a steal and the Xperia Sola has very little going for it in terms of being popular for custom developers at xda.
Also the One S isn't coming anytime soon according to an e-mail response in the comments section for the One S on gsmarena.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

robin sag

Right off the assembly line
Huawei Mate 8 best mobile phone in under 24k to 25k.
Android 6.0
1.8GHz Processor
1080 x 1920 pixels , 6.0 inches
32GB Internal Memory
3GB RAM
16 MP Primary Camera and 8 MP, 1080p Secondary Camera
Li-Po 4000 mAh battery

Top Bottom