Mobile Phone in budget below 24K INR - OMNIA2 Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Hey All..

I have almost decided to go for Omnia 2 (75%) or Diamond 2 (25%)..

Seems just now Omnia 2 has started coming to showrooms in chennai.. priced arnd 24.5K

I have planned to buy it from EZone through 10% chash back offer from Standard chartered card and additional 5% cash back offer from Ezone itself...

But they dont have Omnia 2 model til now :(
They have Diamond 2 and it was priced arnd 25K which means after discount, it will be for 21.5K arnd...

When asked abt Diamond 2 price in other show rooms (Univercell, wavetel) they say price arnd 29K :O

Are they not updating the price???
7.5K I can save :) if get it frm Ezone :O

Now I am confused whether to wait for Omnia 2 or get Diamond 2 :|

@Choku,
You have any update??

A

ankitsagwekar

don't go for touch2 is's over prized better to go for htc magic or htc diamond (no 3g)

if possible also think about acer

htc hero is best

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Now I am confused whether to wait for Omnia 2 or get Diamond 2 :|

why r u confuse ?

go for diamond2 is better then omnia2 + you get good support in xda-devloper

sujoyp

Grand Master
but omnia 2 have better multimedia features...better screen...and it too have some custom ROMs...Diamond 2 looks more of a business phone to me

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Hey.. Thanks All :)
i wud wait for the Omnia 2 ...But why aren't you considering HTC Magic ...
HTC Magic.. I dont see its worth! :( Ordinary display :( less talk time.. 3.2 camera :(

don't go for touch2 is's over prized better to go for htc magic or htc diamond (no 3g)

if possible also think about acer

htc hero is best

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

why r u confuse ?

go for diamond2 is better then omnia2 + you get good support in xda-devloper
Yeah Touch2 is worst priced... I fear for Acer reliablity and after sales service!!

For me Diamond2 comes cheaper than omnia2... but i like its display and its longer talk time!

but omnia 2 have better multimedia features...better screen...and it too have some custom ROMs...Diamond 2 looks more of a business phone to me
Yes..
The only thing, that makes me to go for Omnia2 is for its display and battery!

And I am planning to install SPB mobile shell 3.5.. so I think I will get over the only problem with omnia2 (i.e. Its user interface). I had many users saying, SPB mobile shell better than touch flo 3D

A

ankitsagwekar

Hey.. Thanks All :)

The only thing, that makes me to go for Omnia2 is for its display and battery!

ya thats right big display + battery

but it make phone big in size also and lot of ppl don't like big phone on there pocket just keep in mind that omnia 2 is bigger then diamond 2 + its support new AMOLED technology i recommend you to compare price of both phone before buy if the prose difference is bigger then 4k then its not worth to buy omnia 2

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
I am planning to wait for a week or two and get it in Pongal festive offer!!

Diamond2 have just 512MB internal memory and no 3.5 mm jack too :(

prakashr85

Journeyman
If someone is coming from us or uk for this pongal you can try to get Motorola Droid will eat up all those models that you had listed above and awarded as gadget of the year 2009 by time magazine.

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
^^^

Nope :(

Got some other commitments.. :(

And still all showrooms didnt get the stock...

And whats new u did with ur mobile choku??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom