Mobile For 20k

sid25290

There's No Age For Gaming
please fill the questionnaire first
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/134349-questionnaire-mobile-phone-purchase-queries.html

OP
Adibaba

Adibaba

Broken In
i was getting a Galaxy S2 for 20k is it fine if i buy it.Are there any other phones coming dat wud compete wid S2 at this price.
Basically i am lukin for a smartphone(all features like ICS,8 mp,dual core processor 1 gb RAM,good internal memory.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i was getting a Galaxy S2 for 20k is it fine if i buy it.Are there any other phones coming dat wud compete wid S2 at this price.
Basically i am lukin for a smartphone(all features like ICS,8 mp,dual core processor 1 gb RAM,good internal memory.

go for it. There are 3 more but looses to S2: Motorola Atrix2, HTC Sensation XE and Sony Xperia P.

VivekJadhav

Right off the assembly line

Where are you getting an S2 for 20k ? ...one of my friends is planning to buy it so i could recommend the place to him...

techlover

In the zone
check whether your product comes with manufacturer warranty or not?

it is advised to buy mobiles with manufacturers warranty ...mostly these type of things come with dealers warranty :)

Top Bottom