Mobile for 10K to 12K and also iPod

Status
Not open for further replies.

hahahari

In the zone
Hi guys,

My k550i was damaged and I am looking for a new phone.

Requirements:

10k to 12k
Touchscreen
LargeScreen space will need to read and process documents
Decent MP3 (I have an ipod so nothing spectacular is required)
Decent Camera(Dont use a lot)
Bluetooth
GPRS
Good Customer support (I had bad experience with SE customer support)
Decent battery nothing spectacular. 7 hrs of talktime will do. since I will be using it to mainly read docs and wwatch tutorial videos and stuff

Added perks:

GPS
Wifi
Smartphone
Motion sensor (Like in iPhone. I dont know what is actually called)

Am gonna buy after 2 months only. I posted so early so I can have all the time to decide what I need. So if a phone is gonna comeout soon, pls dont forget to mention it.

*digi2.notlong.com
*digi1.notlong.com

Now for the iPod

Well I have no idea what I want in this category. Lets say I have a good 10k budget for it (extendable) What should I get and why? I definitely need good video with it and a large screen.

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Hmm, HTC Touch but it will cost you a bit more.
If you can leave out GPS and Wifi you can get HTC P3400i for less then 10000.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
mp3 player: ipod touch for 12k or Cowon D2 for 9k. If you want lot of features and superb audio quality and customization, go for D2.

Phone: Don't go for Motorola E6. it is very difficult to find 3rd party apps for this phone. Check HTC P3400 for 9k.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
SE P1i or HTC Touch 3452. These are the only two which satisfy all your requirements but they'll be ~14k. All those features are too much to ask for in 12k!!!

iluckv1

Freak Geek!
Guy Listen --> Don't go for Motorola if you need good bluetooth. Its damn slow. Also moto's get slower after few time. So Doc processing is hard to be done on moto. Camera is good in moto.

SE is good but has no good phone in range of your budget for your requirements.

Lol! But if you dont care for camera and wanna use your cell for no longer than 2 years or wanna stick with old is gold ---> I seriously recommend u Nokia 9300. I used it and i am still using it. No camera, but good wifi , many apps, bluetooth is good.

Check out Palm or Blackberry oldies or better go with Nokia E5x or E6x though good ones. HTC is assured quality. I dont think touch screen will be better for you!
Don't think about Touch Screen, u will get bored after using it. Its sensitive. But Rockr has good.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Sony Ericsson G700 costs 13k. Has 2.4" touch screen, 3mp camera, good sound quality and good overall features. Lacks wi-fi though.

OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
I wanted a touch screen for the sole reason that it will be easier to use with docs. I am ready to UP my budget to 15K.

Now what?

and why must I go for ipod touch instead of the classic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom