Mobile buying Advice..

moinak21

Broken In
I am a digit subscriber.
I am upto buying a new phone.My budget is within 8000.suggest me a
good phone.i somewhat chose nokia c5-03.
but I am confused after seeing some of the reviews that this phone has
got.I cant decide whether to go for a android
phone or should i continue trusting nokia.actually nokia did not yet
come up with an android phone within 8000 but samsung
has.but i cannot rely on samsung because its battery feedback and
hardware is not that good as nokia.on the otherhand
samsung is better when software is concerned.
I want a good phone which would last long whch should be hardy enough
and wont giveme much software trouble.
I prefer nokia c5-03.Just help me assure whether i should finaly buy
it or not asap.
thank you. :)

kaudey

Journeyman
Android phones < 8K is a Big NO!!
C5-03 is a decent phone

Seconded!! I have a pop and suffering with the battery life. Otherwise android is good. You may check the "under 10k mobile" sticky thread for options. Please also mention ur usage and preferred activities on phone.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
actually nokia did not yet
come up with an android phone within 8000 but samsung
has.

can you list me a single Nokia mobile sold running Android OS?

but i cannot rely on samsung because its battery feedback and hardware is not that good as nokia.

depends. if you speak of hardware, yes Nokia's build quality is generally considered to be better than Samsung in the lowend. partially true. just pick the right mobile.

if you can increase budget slightly, get this one. Symbian is getting older & best used with non-touchscreen mobile. else look out for Samsung Wave based mobile. the OS is light so battery backup is generally comparable to Nokia mobiles.

ofabhishek

║ Green World ║
remember C5-03 packs 1000mAh battery
if u want Nokia thn do check Nokia 52xx touchscreen series and save some money... they are still a decent touchscreen phone with decent battery backup

Or if u want to try various apps, wants almost everthing customizable from settings to appearance then go for android without caring much for battery backup. You'll never regret u'll enjoy having a phone if u can manage to charge ur cell everyday

Why not increase your budget a bit and get LG Optimus one. I hd this phone earlier, superb device in terms of cost and support. Its VFM phone. Do check it out. If you are going to buy online, it would cost you around 8.5k. Many of the forum members are also using Optimus one.

AngelaW21

Banned
if you are looking to buy a good nokia touch phone at a price rate below 10000... i suggest this one 'coz i'm using it for the last 4 months and i'm loving it....good for using the net apps. It is not a smart phone so its waste of time to compare this with the smart phones....this one is a medium range phone with 5mp,wi-fi-3g,good sound quality good look.

Top Bottom