Mobile below 10k

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
Members have good experience with Saholic. Go ahead.

Ok.

Is the bill from infibeam, the warranty card ? Nothing mentioned on the bill about 1 year period.

I contacted customer care but they didn't reply.

Last edited:
OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
Members have good experience with Saholic. Go ahead.

Ok.

Is the bill from infibeam, the warranty card ? Nothing mentioned on the bill about 1 year period.

I contacted customer care but they didn't reply.

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
Ok, I sent you a PM. Please check.

Also can you tell me what is the difference between Memory Card MicroSDHC 16 GB & Memory Card SDHC 16 GB? Which is better ?

Shibadip

Destined to be the Winner
Sam, I have a budge of 10000/-, and have selected the following sets to choose From -
Karbonn A9+, A11, M.Max A110 canvas, Xperia Tipo Dual, and Smasung Galaxy Y Duos

If I see the branded ones, then Tipo is what i will go with... But then coming To Processors, the Processor of Xperia Tipo, and Karbonn A11 is the same i.e Qualcomm MSM7225A 800Mhz(tipo); Qualcomm MSM7225A 1Ghz (A11), and both having Adreno 200 (enchanced) GPU. While KArbonn A9+ has Qualcomm MSM8225 1.2Ghz Dual Core processor, with Adreno 203 GPU. MMXA110 has a MediaTek MT6577 1Ghz dual core processor..

SO, my question is Karbonn A11/ A9+ better over Tipo??, as the processor is better/similar to Tipo.. ...
Saying all these, I too have my Apprehensions against these cheap smart phones, and IF I am investing 10K, I will think a 100 times.
If I am Still indecisive, then i will go with ninja 4.0, for 5500/- and then will root the phone. It has all the good hardware, Except just 256 MB RAM, out of which there is free user available RAM after all the goof-ups of only 20-30MB.. In that case, I will have to root the phone to increase the RAM....

Still, I will like to hear some more opinions, ad suggestions.. Please Help!!

Top Bottom