Mobile below 10k

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
I think I'll have to select between Mini Pro and LWW.

Can you guys tell me where is the cheapest other than mentioned on 91mobiles, with working coupons ? I checked on ebay, but they have dealer warranty, I don't want that.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
try tradeus, maniacstore, shop&clue. they are shoppers platform and you may get it cheaper there with manufacturers warranty. BTW why you need coupon?

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
Rs.14050 in Maniac Store, Shop Clues & Tradus - Out of Stock. :(

To get lower price by using coupon.

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
LWW was easily available for 12.5k sometime back in stores around the country.

OK :)

That time I didn't need it. My phone was stolen 2 weeks ago, that is why I'm desperate for one. ;)

What is your recommendation on Karbon mobiles and after sales service ?

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
today i had a long conversation with a friend of mine. the topic was the SOC being used in current android. earlier it was ARM11 (optimus net, wildfire s, galaxy ace) under 15k, ARM Cortex A8 (defy plus, optimus black)/Qualcomm Scorpion (whole Xperia lineup, desire s, incredible s) in the 15-20k and above that was the dual core version of A8 & scorpion or recently A9 (atrix2, Xperia U/Sola/Go, etc). Cortex A5 was developed with the intent of replacing the ageing ARM11 but it ended up replacing ARM11, Cortex A8 and everyone's favorite Qualcomm Scorpion also. Now if you look at the market, specially in 15-20k section: Galaxy S Duos, Desire V, Optimus L9, Desire X, Xperia J all these pack the slow Cortex A5 based processor. If that was not sufficient, GPU is Adreno 200 i.e. from Adreno 205 we are going back to Adreno 200. It fees like a joke, why will anyone go back to slow hardware when they can afford decently fast ones. 10-15k section is overflowing with all sort of crap mobiles packing big screen but equally poor internals. It feels really strange why manufacturers are taking this kind of move dropping such poor hardware at 15-20k. I'll buy a 2yr old Galaxy S instead of hypercrap mobiles like L7 & Xperia J.

ajay is absolutely right. Xperia Mini, LWW pack strong hardware (not equal to Xperia U though) for their price. Best joke is definitely Optimus L7, Galaxy S Duos & Xperia J. They pack WVGA/WXVGA resolution with Adreno 200. It'll be fun to play games like NFS Most Wanted or Dead Space at 2-3FPS. Actually this will help future buyers who have the mentality of "1Ghz processor is best" when their 1Ghz processor based mobiles start to fail.

:+1:

How about HTC Explorer ? Does it have HD Recording ?

nope...it doesn't...explorer is similar to tipo..but tipo is preferable over explorer as it has official ICS released...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
they have strong presence here but no idea how reliable they are. Even Transcend or Sandisk have really bad service. Just grab the cheapest deal you can find.

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
they have strong presence here but no idea how reliable they are. Even Transcend or Sandisk have really bad service. Just grab the cheapest deal you can find.

Ok :)

Please let me know, whether Saholic is a good site to buy.

Top Bottom