mob comparision

Status
Not open for further replies.

pramodhs

Right off the assembly line
hi guys....
pl tell me that whic cellphone is good in these two..
Sony W810i and Nokia 6270....

prankie

D PrankMaster
If the comparison is between N6270 and SE w810i... then my vote will go to SE's 810i...
Reason: Both the phones are non-symbian... so the only criterian for comparison will be-

Multimedia features
UI
Camera

SE scores in all these departments....

Regards
Prankie

Pathik

Google Bot
Jus to tell u the power of NOKIA... i m surfing this forum thru my ngage QD on nf3.1

Last edited:

prankie

D PrankMaster
pathiks said:
Jus to tell u the power of NOKIA... i m surfing this forum thru my ngage QD on nf3.1

Dude.. N-Gage is a smartphone... thats a completly different breed.. a much powerful one....
here the comparison is between two normal phones..

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
my vote goes to any symbian fone SE is no competition for nokia s60 fones i think u guys hv a fair idea abt the capability of a s60 nokia fone after installing 3rd party apps

martian

Broken In
mAV3 said:
my vote goes to any symbian fone SE is no competition for nokia s60 fones i think u guys hv a fair idea abt the capability of a s60 nokia fone after installing 3rd party apps
Third Party Viruses is what fits best for Nokia! Symbian is a total Crap! Whatz the help in havin office apps run on a 2 inch mob screen and that too with a slow processor?? You could better opt for an O2...

freakanomics

Broken In
Martian's right. Symbian is useless. Nokia fones attracts viruses like a magnet attracting iron nails. The processor is slow too, on most Nokia fones and have bad sound quality. And installing a third party app. is sure to come with 2 viruses absolutely FREE!!
Go for the se,dude.

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
freakanomics said:
Martian's right. Symbian is useless. Nokia fones attracts viruses like a magnet attracting iron nails. The processor is slow too, on most Nokia fones and have bad sound quality. And installing a third party app. is sure to come with 2 viruses absolutely FREE!!
Go for the se,dude.

slow processors are a thing of the past,the newest nokia phones are blazingly fast,and the sound quality ain't bad either.
Symbian opens up a whole new world of applications instead of just being limited to crappy java games.

martian

Broken In
dIgItaL_BrAt said:
slow processors are a thing of the past,the newest nokia phones are blazingly fast,and the sound quality ain't bad either.
Symbian opens up a whole new world of applications instead of just being limited to crappy java games.
Crappy Java games?? Friend, the problem is you haven't played any Java games! Friends, don't you know that Java-only environments are 99% NOT prone to Virus attacks?

And sound quality? I bet Nokia stands nowhere near SE phones! Just think if there happens to be a situation like this, "hey dude, how about an iPod with a few Viruses slaughtering away your Music files"?

Why you folks keep flaunting about applications... Aren't there better machines to handle Applications?? PDAs, Laptops, and what not?

Last edited:

prankie

D PrankMaster
martian said:
dIgItaL_BrAt said:
Crappy Java games?? Friend, the problem is you haven't played any Java games! Friends, don't you know that Java-only environments are 99% NOT prone to Virus attacks?

And sound quality? I bet Nokia stands nowhere near SE phones! Just think if there happens to be a situation like this, "hey dude, how about an iPod with a few Viruses slaughtering away your Music files"?

Why you folks keep flaunting about applications... Aren't there better machines to handle Applications?? PDAs, Laptops, and what not?

Again that same old war!!!
@martian
I totally disagree with ur statements...
martian said:
Third Party Viruses is what fits best for Nokia!

Well if u buy genuine mob software then there is no risk... softies downloaded frm illegal sources may have virus... but the chances are very rare.... u cant blame symbian for that... the same case applies on ur computer softwares also... so is windows also crap???

martian said:
Symbian is a total Crap! Whatz the help in havin office apps run on a 2 inch mob screen and that too with a slow processor?? You could better opt for an O2...
Thats called convergence my friend... everyone cannot afford an O2... and people like me even don't like the look of that phone...

and for ur kind info. now SE has also started to follow nokia's way... u must've heard the launch of SE's M600.... the phone is based on Symbi v9.1 UIQ 3.0
just wait n watch as more and more symbian phones frm SE arrive....

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
martian - with all due respect to u ..... if u know what to install and where to get it from u dont attract viuses as iron attracts nails ..... slow processors i dont think so .... and small screen office apps ..... man u have no idea what all u turn ur symbian phone into with the help of 3rd applications .... think abt it control ur desktop thru a plugin in winamp via blutooth ne where within range ..... dictionaries, games like asphalt, pdf docs, flash and what not .... symbian rocks consider what is windows and linux without installing anythink else on thePC that is what u get in a no symbian fone ..... SE is good only for those who good sound and nice looks

martian

Broken In
Prankie and mAV3, I was just putting forth my views... Hey, sorry if that'd hurt your views... See, there is this thing called "freedom of expression"!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom