MKV files

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
hy guys plz tell me how to open .mkv files....i ve matroska pack but cannot open them yet.......other than this i ve vlc player, media player classic installed on my system...its challenging one guys.....

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
mkv extension is used for HDRips (well, my observation;-) ). VLC can open them but it stucks while playing them.
Try KMPlayer. Its better than VLC with lots and lots of features.

dreams

Gracias Senor
no need any separate codec packs, remove all the codec packs and players. download zoom player, after install, let it download the codecs. oce done, open the mkv files. enjoy the experience.
I am using only this player.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
media player classic is better at playing those, windows media player 12 also plays it fine

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
if u have installed k-lite codec pack (mpc) on ur system........just re-install it........everything will be fine ;)

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
ve tried with vlc n media player classic......when tried with mpc it says cannot rendr the file...........

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
tried with zoom didnt work frn..bt zoom can play other mkv bt not thhis file..i thnk da file is currupt.......gna try with km 2mrw............

Nawab

Broken In
try GOM Player, its a good one for MKV files

I mean it plays even those MKV files which gave problem in VLC,MPC for me

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
tried with zoom didnt work frn..bt zoom can play other mkv bt not thhis file..i thnk da file is currupt.......gna try with km 2mrw............

so its the problem of corrupt file not the media type.........!!! Then there is less chance of working that.......
I play everything in mpc, mkv too.....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom