Mizo man with 39 wives, 94 kids, is keen to keep marrying

clmlbx

Technomancer
:shock: but heard about him before. I just wonder what is source of his Income.. ok, not now as has lot of children but what when he was young..

clmlbx

Technomancer
now yes but what when he was young.. and must have at least 10 wives..

he is best person to ask and might be the only person alive who has solved biggest mystery of universe (woman) :lol:

doomgiver

Warframe
i've heard of resource hoarding, but this is the first instance of wife-hoarding :)

also, see those nepali "shaabji"s guarding your doors?
guess whom they left their wives with for "safe-keeping" ;)

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
think about that man, he has 39 wives, give him some credit.....he surely has something special by which women are attracted ;)...... tell Salman Khan to learn from him something....... ;)

BTW, this was published in either Times of india or Anandabazar Patrika some months ago.... because i read it.....

but yes, this is just tooooo much.....

icebags

Technomancer
he would be very fortunate man if he really has love of those 39 women.

but seriously, how can he really take care of all the wives and children and grandchildren ? :-?

But seriously, its because of idiots like these that we've a ridiculously high population :x

saabji, ethnic mizo population is very low compared to population in other other parts of india, therefore may be we should blame it on ppl in who, even being well educated keep on increasing the population by multiple folds. low population groups have a right to increase their population to a certain limit to preserve they ethnicity and cultural stuff, but for major population groups, there should be tax concepts for having excessive children .. :p

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
BBC NEWS | Africa | Nigerian advises against 86 wives
as expected whether corruption,this or anything else indians will never be at 1st position.

Top Bottom