Mirosoft order question's

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirates1323

In the zone
I have ordered........ office 2003 pro.... and frontpage 2003 ....... I want to ask wht will happen if I don't pay...... will I receive my cd's if I don't pay the money... When they receive the money then they send the cd's huh !!!!!
Is this true. or anything else...... tell me something :roll: :roll: :roll:

actually I want to cancel the order ... please HeLP.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

expertno.1

Technomancer
what useless post is it !
from the place u have ordered tell them that u want to cancel the order !

and if you don't pay u will not get the cd's
thats it

Tech&ME

Banned
Mr. pirates1323 Do u assume everything in this world to be FREE. ?
And do you think your question does make any sense ?
Or do u belong to a JUNGLE where no one taught you that not every thing in this world is FREE. ?

U anticipate Microsoft to send you those CD's FREE of COST ? :mrgreen:

Do u know Mr pirates ( as your name suggest ), How much Microsoft spends to Create those softwares. ?

Man you must be MAD !!!

saROMan

QA Juggler
well bud what mode of transaction have u choosed?? if u have given ur credit card no then i guess it will b deducted fm ur acc directly..so chk MS site to know how to cancel the order...also make a stop payment fm ur bank......

also MS ddnt bcome World's largest soft comp by givin free CD's so donn worry..u wont get a free Copy fm them that easily :p :)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
i think u need to give ur CC (credit card) details b4 u can hit the order button.... & u need to have a valid CC no. to procide..... so if u have done that..... then i think to cancle the order u might have to talk to ur bank to stop payment... but if the money is already been trancefared to MS account then sorry bro....

rajas

In the zone
Sourav ur rite, if they money is deducted outa his account. he is in trouble. otherwise can talk to bank and get it sorted.
pirates1323 watch out and try out ur luck with it.

Deep

Version 2.0
and i do not think its possible to buy MS stuff in India from their website except things like Action Pack Subscription, Technet subscription or some other paid subscription...

They do not sell softwares online in India.

About the question, forget about microsoft, no one will send you stuff without receiving money...

Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom