Votes: 17 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No, I'm a filthy NRI I want other Indians to be poor

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
Oh, I just noticed something which contradicts my previous post. Majority of families which have more than 4 children belongs to BPL group. And we all know they dont have a stable job, let alone govt jobs. So, it is required to aim that group, to make them educate regarding this stuff. They have to know that more children != more earning. It actually, most of the times, make things worse for them.

Just to give an example, our maid have a family with 4 children including 2 infants and they are in bad state, living in makeshift tent. And the guy who do the ironing in our street have only 2 children, which he manages to send them to school and give small tasks of getting money from people who used their service in the evening. And they are doing decent, well, better than rest of the daily wage workers.

So, instead of offering them rice/wheat for Rs 5/kg before elections and like, govt should aim for a better solution.

vito scalleta

In the zone
The generation of my grandfathers had 5 or 6 children per family.. the next generation had 2 children. I thought our generation would be satisfied with one or none. but that doesn't seem to be the case.

tkin

Back to school!!
Oh, I just noticed something which contradicts my previous post. Majority of families which have more than 4 children belongs to BPL group. And we all know they dont have a stable job, let alone govt jobs. So, it is required to aim that group, to make them educate regarding this stuff. They have to know that more children != more earning. It actually, most of the times, make things worse for them.

Just to give an example, our maid have a family with 4 children including 2 infants and they are in bad state, living in makeshift tent. And the guy who do the ironing in our street have only 2 children, which he manages to send them to school and give small tasks of getting money from people who used their service in the evening. And they are doing decent, well, better than rest of the daily wage workers.

So, instead of offering them rice/wheat for Rs 5/kg before elections and like, govt should aim for a better solution.
Take for example, this news came around 3 months back. One family in West Bengal had 7 members, parents and 5 kids. The father had no job, so from the very morning he would send these kids to beg or work in hotel. One kid would bring the left over food in home after cleaning the dishes. One day the entire family died from food poisoning. A sad story, but much to be learned. Poor people often think the more kids they have, the more child labors/working hands in the house, hence better money. They forget that children should not be sent to do manual labor, rather they should be educated so at the end they earn more money. But no, we Indians are short sighted, hence there are so many chit fund scams gong on, where they promise to double the amount in 1 year only. We want money right now, no need to invest.

So make a child, now for the next 1-3 years hand it over to beggars for rent(yes, people do that here, I have seen beggars carrying a little child over 5 years, they child changes sometimes), then after that send the child to beg himself with another elder child. After they are 6/7 years old send them to work as a labor, where they are exploited, bot financially and physically, kept on bondage and some money is sent to the father, who doesn't give a damn about the child except that he/she makes money.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
You are treading into communism. Wealth distribution can only be tackled like that. I think you won't be happy if someone comes and takes your money away to give to the poor so that they can raise 3+ children.

Unequal wealth distribution puts more pressure and stress on the system than population.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Not only Labourers are exploited by their employers, even big corporates, MNC exploit their employees, many of them are well educated.

Companies in india hire less people and get the work done of double of its staff, people work over time and does not get paid, that has to be changed first, government should come with strict laws for that

Top Bottom