Migrated from BSNL to Fiber , Need new router or use existing?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
you can always return it.if i remember correctly flipkart's 30 days return policy is no questions asked.also the usual 100mbps lan can transfer about 35gb in 1 hour while 1gbps lan can transfer ~150-200GB in 1 hour(only limiting factor here being the hdd average transfer speed).as you can see you don't need gigabit lan unless you are moving 200GB+ data frequently/daily.

OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
you can always return it.if i remember correctly flipkart's 30 days return policy is no questions asked.also the usual 100mbps lan can transfer about 35gb in 1 hour while 1gbps lan can transfer ~150-200GB in 1 hour(only limiting factor here being the hdd average transfer speed).as you can see you don't need gigabit lan unless you are moving 200GB+ data frequently/daily.

yes FK's has 30 day replacement :) (i got asus rt-n13u from them and returned the 2 products which were both defective...)

now the tp-link wdr3600 is not in FK(i asked them they said they dont know when they will stock that model...)
only on ebay so i need to talk to seller :(

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i just checked & flipkart page is showing status as "in stock".
TP-LINK TD-W8968 300 Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router - TP-LINK: Flipkart.com

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
no need for wdr-3600 because its biggest advantage is gigabit lan which as i mentioned is not so essential for you unless you are moving 200GB+ data daily/frequently.

Top Bottom