Middle Earth - Shadow of Mordor [Next gen Cosoles and PC]

Flash

Lost in speed
judging by the posts above, i guess it will be "LOTR + Assassin's creed + Batman:A + The Walking dead"

gameranand

Living to Play
judging by the posts above, i guess it will be "LOTR + Assassin's creed + Batman:A + The Walking dead"

If all works well then it have a potential of being one hell of a game but I have seen countless times that these types of games fail. :|

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Protagonist has a physique like Gabriel from Castlevania ;)
the gameplay is nice but fighting system is slow as compared to other fast paced H&S Genres

snap

Lurker
^^this is not a hack and slash game i think

*www.polygon.com/2014/1/31/5364144/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-wont-include-multiplayer-co-op

Flash

Lost in speed
Am getting the feeling like the protagonist is looking more like Prince of Persia, with his face/hair style and with dagger/sword.

gameranand

Living to Play
Are they fckin crazy or what. Did you guys look at the Recommended requirements.
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz | AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 | AMD Radeon HD 7970
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 40 GB available space

The GPU demand is pure crazy and was MP3 wasn't big enough for us to download that now we have this. :evil:

gameranand

Living to Play
Well the requirements have gone sky high. Its not that I don't meet those requirements but still, asking that much is not good. Not everyone can buy 100K PC. :|

Top Bottom