Middle Earth - Shadow of Mordor [Next gen Cosoles and PC]

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Awww yisss! Finally, an awesome LOTR game and none of that MMO shite. Can't wait to play this and it's just 1K, definitely worth the price.

I can't contain my excitement and bloody exams are 3 days away. Fook.

Last edited:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Awww yisss! Finally, an awesome LOTR game and none of that MMO shite. Can't wait to play this and it's just 1K, definitely worth the price.

Who cares about exam ? It comes every 3 month . Now this my friend is once in a lifetime game :D

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz

Are you in engg college? Who studies 3 days before there :p . I used to begin my studies at night 2 am the day of the exam

I always start studying at 9AM for my exam at 10AM:p:-D
PC gamers going to be crazy in fall of 2014 as many game launches but no money:p

gameranand

Living to Play
Saw the gameplay footage. Not impressed, kinda like AC games mixed with flashy kill scenes and all. Will have to play before I buy, the system requirements are also the thing which keeps me away from this highly unoptimized game on PC. :|

Flash

Lost in speed
Delving into the enemies mind, and exploiting his weakness against him is a new thing, i would say.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
game runs perfectly fine, no lag, Awesome visuals, gameplay is mind blowing, a long time after, a superb LORT game. :-D

thejunglegod

Journeyman
how are you guys already playing the game? Digital download through steam? Cos i asked one of the game shops here in mumbai and the shopkeeper said it's slotted for an Oct 10 release date in India.

Top Bottom