Middle Earth - Shadow of Mordor [Next gen Cosoles and PC]

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Texture quality ??
I thought it requires 6 GB VRAM for that. :|

high==ultra if the HD texture add on pack not installed. btw its not like the game is buttery smooth, the dynamic lightning seems broken and overused sometimes, making the frames dropping drastically. The wood texture is definitely heavy on this game, I am applying least amount of AA.

gameranand

Living to Play
high==ultra if the HD texture add on pack not installed. btw its not like the game is buttery smooth, the dynamic lightning seems broken and overused sometimes, making the frames dropping drastically. The wood texture is definitely heavy on this game, I am applying least amount of AA.

OK Thanks for the info. :)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Man everyone is raving about this game. Sadly flipkart won't ship before 8th october and steam download of 34 gb will take ages.
8th october y u no come sooner? -_-

gameranand

Living to Play
I basically skipped the pre order because I know that I won't play this game any sooner and being a WB game, it will come to sales eventually for sure. :p

quicky008

Technomancer
In one of the reviews(probably by gamespot)it was mentioned that sp campaign in this game is dull and monotonous-can anyone who has actually played the game confirm whether its true or not?

saifraza.khan.1

HOUDINI SPLICER
Highly optimized , Good KB+M support , upscaled visual etc

i will agree with all your points except for the optimization part,now the game looks good but not good enough to warrant it's crazy high system requirements,and i would like to ask to people who have bought this game,how is the mod community responding to this game and have you downloaded any mods for this?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
i will agree with all your points except for the optimization part,now the game looks good but not good enough to warrant it's crazy high system requirements,and i would like to ask to people who have bought this game,how is the mod community responding to this game and have you downloaded any mods for this?

well from now on , Almost all game will have high requirement ( mainly the VRAM leap will be maximum) . Welcome to next gen mate :D

amjath

Human Spambot
^ better to get gtx 970 with 4gb vram :D

- - - Updated - - -

*www.theverge.com/2014/10/1/6881161/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-torture-terrorism

sutta_boy

Broken In
The game plays quite smooth on my 280x, Gameplay is very nice because it is somewhat copied from AC series, story is good but not that great, all in all -- a fine game with amazing visuals and gameplay but lacks story.

saifraza.khan.1

HOUDINI SPLICER
so to all the people who are saying the game is copied from AC,only the movements in the game resemble the AC series otherwise the combat is really inspired by arkham series,i wouldn't actually go wow when my character parkours around a map rather i will go wow when my player weaves through enemies countering and satisfyingly dispatching each of them so if you really want to say if the game is copied you better give credit to arkham games but the game is much more than that it combines the best things from so much recent good games and the nemesis system is a feature which definitely is the most important and fantastically executed element in next gen games.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Just completed the game. WTF. Where are the boss battles. Just some quick time events to dispatch the bosses. Such letdown. Disastrous ending to a pretty good game.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
GOTY is amazing but it lags severely in pc when turning around, it looks as if my card r9 280x is rendering the game too slow, causing the game to not even stutter but lag (1fps) for some 3 seconds .....

Top Bottom