Middle Earth - Shadow of Mordor [Next gen Cosoles and PC]

Nerevarine

Incarnate
actually yes it should.. the game itself isnt that demanding, but the textures on ultra require ~4GB vram, thats why this is one of the few games that run better on AMD high end than Nvidia high end

perhaps the newer patches fixed the memory issue though, so unsure

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
it gets repetitive very fast.
yes..but if u see every other games becomes repetitive...its the story that keeps u hooked on
just like FC3/4

Update: Encountered a Gollum from LOTR..i don't know why but how Gollum is connected from LOTR/Hobbit ?

anky

Youngling
yes..but if u see every other games becomes repetitive...its the story that keeps u hooked on
just like FC3/4

Update: Encountered a Gollum from LOTR..i don't know why but how Gollum is connected from LOTR/Hobbit ?

Gollum will be there as he is anyway connected to the Ring from mordor. He knows about mordor very will. Since the game occurs after the events of habbits, its no surprise!

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Middle Earth: Shadow of War

Middle Earth: Shadow of War, the supposed sequel to Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor has been leaked by the US retailer Target.*

In this game Shadow of Mordor's nemesis system will be upgraded, allowing players to create their own personal and unique stories with both enemies and followers. In this game, players will be building an army to challenge*Sauron, while protagonist Talion and Celebrimbor attempt to create a ring of power that can challenge Sauron's ring of power.*

Go behind enemy lines to forge your army, conquer Fortresses and dominate Mordor from within. Experience how the award winning Nemesis System creates unique personal stories with every enemy and follower, and confront the full power of the Dark Lord Sauron and his Ringwraiths in this epic new story of Middle-earth.

In Middle-earth: Shadow of War, nothing will be forgotten.

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170227/43b148af18b959e8369056f88aeec2a7.jpg
Release Date: August, 22nd, 2017

Middle Earth: Shadow of War Gold Edition includes:

• Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion
• Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion
• The Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion
• The Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion
• Gold War Chest
• Over $125 in total value

Source:Middle-Earth: Shadow of War leaked by US retailer | Software | OC3D New
Sent from my Lenovo K6 Power using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Here is the trailer
Middle-earth: Shadow of War - Official Announcement Trailer | PS4 - YouTube

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

gameranand

Living to Play
Recently started playing this game. There are some captains who just wouldn't die. I have killed them like 6-7 times but still they come back. How the heck is this possible ? How many more times do they have to die to be perma dead.

PS:- This game is **cking awesome. I wonder why I didn't played this before when I had this for like 4-5 years.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
You will need to behead them, they won't come back. Or make them get eaten by graug.. couple of ways to ensure they stay dead.

gameranand

Living to Play
You will need to behead them, they won't come back. Or make them get eaten by graug.. couple of ways to ensure they stay dead.
Will do that thanks. I don't even remember if I have beheaded them or not. May I have maybe I haven't. I have killed him like 6-7 times or more Ulshark the Slippery. Will do that again. Sucker just don't die. :|

Top Bottom