Microtek service rules query

Status
Not open for further replies.

int86

You'r Born Free
Recently I got my Microtek UPS serviced under warrenty.
When I opened UPS at home I came to know that the circuit board in it is not mine but of somebody's else.
But my UPS is running fine.
Is it fair from the side of servicemanship. Dont they provide a new replacement of parts.

<b> Edited<\b>

Transformer SL No : 5JULEX39033
UPS SL No : 5JULEX39033
Circuit SL No. : 6FULEX79449

This difference in serial no makes me doubtful. Can somebody clairify my opinion. If somebody might know any Microtek person personally.

Last edited:

anand1

In the zone
No you have the Warrenty not the guarrenty.
they will repair your product and if it is not repairable then they can provide the new one.

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
IF NOT THEY PROVIDE THE NEW ONE NA...
wat he says... that his circuit is replaced by another ones and i.e old too...
ya definately its not fair, in warranty they try to repair otherwise they replace with new one not with old...

anand1

In the zone
No they have not signed the pact with with you of replacing the things with a new one. The only thing is to provide a repair support or total care for your product and repair it if it does not work. Thats all its so simple.
and i ko replaced with old one is not fair.

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
I also said that they first try to repair but if they fail to repair then they replace the product with new one (or component only) not with old...

I think the service center wud claim company that they replaced ur circuit (new) and company pay for it.. but here they gave u old ...

OP
int86

int86

You'r Born Free
Yes instead to replace or repair the circuit board , the serviceman exchanged it with an old one.
What if someone asks me that how I knew it. That mean wont I have to hide the fact that I opened the UPS to know this.

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
ooooooooooppppppppppppssssssssss
in this case they say u changed and u void the warranty :D
better be silent if ur ups is working fine...

If u want to make complain against that service center, then register a compain at www.core.nic.in

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
Arrey yaar ye jharkhand/bihar wale vendor kaise hote hai main kya batau...
mera ek frnd ka shop hai patna me (supreme)famous hai...
uski ke yahan dekha hai ye sab gol maal...
ye loag purani cheeze laga de deta hai or company ko challan dete hai ki unhone new replace kiya...
waise core per complain kar do... per bill hona chahiye... or fir reply aane ka wait karo...:D

OP
int86

int86

You'r Born Free
What if they tell me that I myself replaced the old one. No proof for me.
Neither they give any seal on there UPS.

sashijoseph

In the zone
Ya this is common practice not only with Microtek but also Intex etc etc.They'll take your card,replace with a repaired card and then later repair your card and stick it to someone else.I myself bought a couple of UPS ka cards for 150 bucks(each) from a service wala friend.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
I think this is an enethical practice on the part of the Company. I hope that you take up with the Company. These things happen only because we just accept and let it go.

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
Just register a complain on core , If u ve bill ....

Ya then dont accept dere fault and may be they claim that u replaced that circuit urself :)... we dont have any proof to agianst ...

So i suggest only register a complain at core ... let the core member do dere work till then wait

OP
int86

int86

You'r Born Free
The local serviceman has called me for a meeting tomorrow.
Lets see.
What if he says its their company policy.
Can I demand data sheet of my service done. I was denied of it.

Last edited:
OP
int86

int86

You'r Born Free
I have to make sure that there is no diffrence in all three serial numbers before meeting the service man tomorrow.
Anyone to help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom