Microsoft's iPod Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gxsaurav

mav3 is right, news names are always weird, but with time, they become common

Mac, sounds much like Mack, a human name, but Apple uses it, & don't tell me, Macintosh doesn’t sound weird

MS is going right with this, the iPod maybe good mp3 players, but they are severely handicapped, they only support mp3 & AAC, that’s all, & only one music store sales DRM based AAC , iTunes. They do not have FM, they don't come bundled with a wall charger, low battery life, and they should learn something from Sony Walkman series mp3 players. Even an ipod lather case, from apple cost freegin $100

Apple captured the market, cos they came first at a time, when internet music sales were not given much importance, they came, they saw, they pod

MS has Windows OS, WMP11, which is much more widely used then OS X & itunes out there, if u have an iPod, u must use an itunes (the other alternatives are not that good), with WMP11, & playforsure, u can buy any mp3 player, buy songs from any online retailer, play in WMP or another WM DRM compatible media player, if this is not wide choice unlike apple, i don't know what is

true, there are many iPod fanatics, who like the white looks, etc...but its convergence which matters, & soon mp3 players will also be thing of past, trust me, mobile phones are the way to go now

Sony is dominating the mobile phone media market with walkman series, nokia N series is going for Videos basically, just look at phones, like W810i, it's a mp3 player, mobile phone, web browser (Well, sort off) , Solid Camera for casual pics, voice recorder, file transfer....& most important, batter battery life then ipod or Zen out there

seriously, in my opinion an mp3 player of more then 2 GB is useless, the battery will run out before u can even listen to songs of 1 GB, in which case u will have to come back to a computer anyway. And 2 GB is enough even to carry videos, encoded at that low resolution

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
mAV3 said:
who knew what the hell an iPod meant 2 years ago .... it seemed lika a Nasa heli pod ... or something from speilberg's movie - i pod , i-robot wtf

You amaze me with your continuous streak of immature replies. This is the second thread in which you have shown your tremendous* under-developed communication skills

;)

gxsaurav said:
mav3 is right, news names are always weird, but with time, they become common....

And more loads of bullcr*p

GXsaurav meet* mAV3. mAV3 meet GXsaurav.

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
mail2and said:
You amaze me with your continuous streak of immature replies. This is the second thread in which you have shown your tremendous* under-developed communication skills

;)

hmm, i think someone else here is giving immature replies .

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
mail2and said:

;)

come on man give me a break with this immature $h!t .... tell me what part of my comment is immature ..... under-developed communication skills .... a lot of people who know me and what i achieved might not agree with you ..... tell me what is immature .... explain what u r trying to say .... take an advice - broaden ur horizon of thinking

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
mAV3 said:
come on man give me a break with this immature $h!t .... tell me what part of my comment is immature ..... under-developed communication skills .... a lot of people who know me and what i achieved might not agree with you ..... tell me what is immature .... explain what u r trying to say .... take an advice - broaden ur horizon of thinking

By how much should I broaden the horizons of my thinking? 1.5 km? 2 km? See I can't see that clearly so a broad horizon would be a problem :D

Pity we can't buy spectacles for minds :( Otherwise, I would have definitely broadened the 'horizons' of my thinking.

Oh, I don't doubt your achievements :) I haven't had any, sadly :( That's why I am eager to read GXsaurav's forthcoming book, 'How to get a life'. It would be an honour to read a book written by such a distinguished author.

Last edited:
OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
mail2and said:
By how much should I broaden the horizons of my thinking? 1.5 km? 2 km? See I can't see that clearly so a broad horizon would be a problem :D

Pity we can't buy spectacles for minds :( Otherwise, I would have definitely broadened the 'horizons' of my thinking.

Oh, I don't doubt your achievements :) I haven't had any, sadly :(
thats what i am trying to tell you .... all u are saying is 'immature comment' but you havent substantiated your maturity .... ur talking like a certain politician making claims .... not prooving ... 'broaden the horizons' is a phrase .... which sadly u failed to understand .... and u r saying that my communication skills are under developed .... it is prooved that there is life beyond earth and aliens also live on earth ... which planet u from mail2and .... we are humans .... and u r????

G

gxsaurav

Oh comon andy, this a post regarding discussion about Microsoft Zune, not trolling

& regarding my bullcrap, well i gave a few valid & justified point regarding the weakness of ipod. U tell me, is ipod better even when if it doesn't comes with a free wall charger or FM inbuilt, & a few other basic things, which other mp3 player manufacturers bundle & give, at a price lower then ipod

ragarding the name thing, ones, even ipod sounded weird, even Wii sounds weird or XBOX also sounded weird once, but now we just got used to it

U have no valid points, still u came here to troll....if u don't have anything to say, plz better not comment at all, stop acting like fanboy, no one is saying here ipod is bad or OS X is bad, we are just pointing out why Zune can win or why ipod will win over it

& seriously, don't u have anything else to do, other then sitting here & always commenting against, each & every MS product. what immature r u talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
mAV3 said:
thats what i am trying to tell you .... all u are saying is 'immature comment' but you havent substantiated your maturity .... ur talking like a certain politician making claims .... not prooving ... 'broaden the horizons' is a phrase .... which sadly u failed to understand .... and u r saying that my communication skills are under developed .... it is prooved that there is life beyond earth and aliens also live on earth ... which planet u from mail2and .... we are humans .... and u r????

I am from... from... yeah.. no wait.. I can't disclose my planet's location :D

I'm sorry sir, but I do not understand phrases. You can attribute that to mediocre education.

As regards my maturity, who said I'm mature :p. But, atleast I admit ;)\

gxsaurav said:
Oh comon andy, this a post regarding discussion about Microsoft June, not trolling
And EVEN more bullc*ap.....

Oh I didn't know it was about Microsoft June. I thought it was July, August even December. BTW, go on :D. It's funny in a way/

Last edited:
G

gxsaurav

seems like no point in telling u to behave properly, plz, stick to the topic, if u wanna troll or flame, better use IM

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
mail2and said:
I am from... from... yeah.. no wait.. I can't disclose my planet's location

I'm sorry sir, but I do not understand phrases. You can attribute that to mediocre education.

As regards my maturity, who said I'm mature :p. But, atleast I admit ;)
.... bro i dont know what is wrong with u and y u wanna pick up fights ..... y the hell r u provoking me to say something that will disrespect you and people associated with you ....

u still haven't told me what part of any of my statements is im-mature

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Lol guys chill. What's the point in arguing? Anyway no one is going to benefit from your "marketing".

Just update on the fact that MS got a new cool stuff for rich boys. Thats it. Maybe compare with it's competitors. Even if it's bad, get on.. you're not going to gain anything by "defending" the product.

Enough said. We all got to know abt MS new product. Fine. I don't see why we need to keep this thread open, locking it to prevent name calling and immature replies. :p

Thread Closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom