Microsoft Web Store Builder for Bloggers in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
the author fo the source post told me not to post his articles even if i mention his site as the source (which i had done) so im removing the entire text leaving the source

Source

Last edited:

anandk

Distinguished Member
Yes i had come across this a week or two back. I am not sure if its a Microsoft India venture.

Ths sites registrants is :Quasar Media, CP Singh, Delhi,110048

I had also written to them and asked if its was a MS venture, but am yet to get a reply.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Adding to what Anand has pointed out,
1.The site seems to be hosted on shared hosting plans and not on Microsoft's servers. Almost all of official sites of Microsoft are hosted on the same servers.
2. They have cleverly avoided use of "microsoft" in their domain name, possibly in an attempt to avert trademark infringement.
3. Then WYSIWYG editor shown in the screenshot above is an free, open-source editor written in javascript(I am not sure if its TinyMCE/Openwebware). Microsoft and open-source? NEVER
4. MOre about registant info *www.sitg.in/index.html

All said, I don't think its a venture by Microsoft India.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Adding to what Anand has pointed out,
1.The site seems to be hosted on shared hosting plans and not on Microsoft's servers. Almost all of official sites of Microsoft are hosted on the same servers.
2. They have cleverly avoided use of "microsoft" in their domain name, possibly in an attempt to avert trademark infringement.
3. Then WYSIWYG editor shown in the screenshot above is an free, open-source editor written in javascript(I am not sure if its TinyMCE/Openwebware). Microsoft and open-source? NEVER
4. MOre about registant info *www.sitg.in/index.html

All said, I don't think its a venture by Microsoft India.
WYSIWYG editor is TinyMCE.

See here - *wiki.moxiecode.com/examples/tinymce/installation_example_04.php

din

Tribal Boy
@The Unknown

Yes, I got it, but was wondering how come MS use that, or how come its true, I mean site is that of MS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom