Microsoft Sidewinder X4 or Logitech G110?

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
I am looking for a backlit keyboard and have shortlisted Microsoft Side Winder X4 and Logitech G110.

I will mostly be using it for office work and for gaming once in a while (crysis and some other FPS games). So I am really not looking for a gaming keyboard but a backlit one with some good features - I use lot of macros in MS Office.

Logitech seems to be a little over budget for me. So whether it is safe to go for X4 or spend few extra bucks and get the G110 or there are some other recommendations?

aniket.cain

Padawan
You can get X4 from HomeShop18 for around Rs 2k after discount. I ordered one on Monday and am still waiting for delivery. :(

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Sidewinder X4 it is for you ! you can get it at the following page :

Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard in India Online for Rs.2,193 as on 11th September 2011 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com

i believe they have just refreshed their stocks. one of the members here recently got the same keyboard from them delivered very quickly. pls check the following page :

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/overclocking-modding-show-off/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-367.html

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Ordered X4 form Homeshop18 on 8th strangely they will ship on 15th hopefully will get it on 20th before puja btw it costed Rs 2031 after appling 500 discount coupon

@Op go for it at HS18 @2031 its now or never

aniket.cain

Padawan
Ordered X4 form Homeshop18 on 8th strangely they will ship on 15th hopefully will get it on 20th before puja btw it costed Rs 2031 after appling 500 discount coupon

@Op go for it at HS18 @2031 its now or never

Did they tell you that they will ship it on 15th? I ordered on 5th and they haven't shipped it yet.

aniket.cain

Padawan
yep i called CC & they told me u can also contact them at 0120-4455918 & let me know

I called them, and the CC guy told me that it will take around 12 days to get delivered. So expect it by 17th. :evil:
I had ordered one XBOX 360 controller with it in the same day, which got delivered on 9th. Why is the keyboard taking so long? Maybe they don't have it in stock. Though my order status is 'Cargo Ready' for the past 5 days.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
guys very sorry but the latest update is that the KB isnt in stock...one of our fellow members who had placed the order for the same with them got this confirmed with their CC over the phone. they are ready to compensate with some other KB, but problem is they dont have any worthwhile ones except X6. would you be interested in the X6 ?! just discuss with their CC.

plain stupidity. nothing else on their part !

aniket.cain

Padawan
guys very sorry but the latest update is that the KB isnt in stock...one of our fellow members who had placed the order for the same with them got this confirmed with their CC over the phone. they are ready to compensate with some other KB, but problem is they dont have any worthwhile ones except X6. would you be interested in the X6 ?! just discuss with their CC.

plain stupidity. nothing else on their part !

What??? Now this is totally unacceptable. Who is the other member who placed the order?

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Seeing this and latest purchased thread I ordered the X4 from Buytheprice. Could not contact their CC. Will call them up tomorrow and let you guys know.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
yeah i've too read X6 suffers from ghosting.

@arsenalfan001 - yeah even i too was calling buytheprice's CC in the evening, but i guess they close down or something after 6. will call tomorrow.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
don't worry i called them now they told me its in stock since it is a international product is the cause of the delay they will ship in next couple of working days i.e i think on 15th

OP
Akshay

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Looks like it is getting complicated in relation to availability online. However, spoke to Primeabgb. They can deliver it the next day.. Will be ordering in the evening.. Cost - Rs.2200/- COD

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Talked to Buytheprice CC. Sidewinder X4 is available with them and will dispatch mine tomorrow.

well, if someone is looking to order one from them, I would suggest to hold on. Let me confirm its delivery first, then go ahead with your purchase.

aniket.cain

Padawan
My order status on HomeShop18 changed to 'Refuned under process'. They have cancelled my order and didn't even inform me.

Top Bottom