Microsoft releases Vista Tweak Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
MS getting their hands dirty, so to say, to promote Vista as the ultimate OS.

This weekend, MS had released their final version of Windows Vista Performance and Tuning Guide, a part of the Springboard series and downloadable in pdf and xps formats. The tips are not entirely Vista-specific, but are well-categorized and layman-friendly and deal with single & (to a ~degree) enterprise environ.

Performance improvement can be done as in

- enhanced performance & reliability
- hardware boost
- configuration changes for faster boot & better response
- performance monitoring

Well, thanks to our trips to the forum & similar tweaking posts we know most of it (if not all). But might b real helpful for those who r casual users.
Basic tweaking, though.

So.. wanna hear from the big M itself.... take a stroll... ;)

Last edited:
^^hey, is there a way to unban him and use some kind of filter in vBulletin to disable him from posting any post which has the word cool or c00l or co0l or c0ol or c00| or any other form of the word ? I would love to see how someone faces "Error 420: Word not cool" when he posts something :D

axxo

99.9% Idle
nothing new, same old tricks...disable startup pgms, disable visual effects, disable services...etc.

goobimama

 Macboy
Disable visual effects?! Are they serious? What about the flippy 3D windows? I mean that is one of the single greatest features of Vista!

On a less serious note, thanks for the share Kooly. Will definitely check it out.

rajesh_nk22

Journeyman
I use vista, & I dont find any problems in it, initially I had some difficulties in using it, but now everything works smoothly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom