Micromax A110 SuperFone Canvas 2 5″ IPS display dual-core Android 4.0 launching Oct

ajaymailed

In the zone
you dont get it, Micromax hasnt released the KS for any of it's own devices.. that means there can be NO development, even if Rajni comes down and gets interested in android development for it
i didnt know that, but why arent they releasing it, when they know it could damage their phone sales.

ankitjoshi55

Right off the assembly line
Nice to see such lower priced smart phones. But it cant compete brands like Samsung, Sony, Htc. We cant get quality products in Cheaper rates. Phones internal quality is huge doubt.
can anyone spend 12 k for micromax?
Better to increase budget and go for Brand Phones or u can purchase brand Used Mobiles also.

Daniel Johnson

Right off the assembly line
It's really good to see lower priced smart phone. But it not comparable with Nokia, Samsung, htc etc branded companies.The feature of this company is more as micro max.

Soumik

Padawan
Its really good to see that these companies are coming up with good phones at such cheap rates.. and ppl are comparing then to over priced flagship devices from well established companies. Ppl will low budget and big desires will definitely go for these phones. I have head, they are having a decent enough build quality to last for a yr atleast. And most mobile enthusiasts change phones after a yrs time. If you can hold a phone which other ppl are comparing to flagships costing more than double/triple its price.. i say its more than worth it !!!

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Here some update about MMX C2 A110 phone:

Unbox video

Hands-on video

On looking at the videos, I think this would be great phone at 10-11K budget. I think of buying a good smart phone from long time, I guess this will do for me.
It has every feature that we see in higher budget device :)

Bought Spice Mi 500 3 days ago... what a phone man !!!! Great buy I must say ...Probably the only ICS device that lasts 2 full days on a single charge.

Can you do an short review with photo attached of phone?

shawn301287

Broken In
Seems quiet amazing.. waiting for its launch.. saw the other day, snapdeal had put up A110, 2 pieces sold for 9999/- Dont know what they talkin about.. Fearing of any battery issues in it, cos A100 had so...
just wondering how dual sim wud work.. Both sims at a time like a regular dual sim fone??
and whats this dual sim with hot swap??

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Is there any COD method?

You can buy even from Flipkart but sad part is that, its out of stock everywhere.
Micromax Canvas 2 A110 (White) - Buy Micromax Canvas 2 A110 (White) Online at Best Price in India: Comparison, Ratings, Reviews, Specifications of Branded Mobiles: Flipkart.com

its now out of stock at saholic but available at flipkart now

sayan8

()==[:::::::::> ◖(◣ ◢)◗
helloo tenida, kamon achen??? didnt exactly remember the shops name......but u will surely get it....

Got this phn fr my bro @ 9.5k @ CC2

Screen - 5 inches , though its size is bigger than a100
Cpu - 1 ghz mediatek MT6577 , thank god
Gpu - PowerVRGx531
Camera - 8mp good but its quality is same to galaxy nexus 5mps
Screen - ITS AWESOME, with 16m colors.........
Nenamark - mine it shown abt 24fps ..

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
helloo tenida, kamon achen???

Got this phn fr my bro @ 9.5k @ CC2

Screen - 5 inches , though its size is bigger than a100
Cpu - 1 ghz mediatek MT6577 , thank god
Gpu - PowerVRGx531
Camera - 8mp good but its quality is same to galaxy nexus 5mps
Screen - ITS AWESOME, with 16m colors.........
Nenamark - mine it shown abt 24fps ..

how is camera quality ,and connectivity to PC , internet surfing , playing videos .. did u face any problem or it is smooth

sayan8

()==[:::::::::> ◖(◣ ◢)◗
how is camera quality ,and connectivity to PC , internet surfing , playing videos .. did u face any problem or it is smooth

Camera i overall good, surfing is also fine, video played smooth , didnt tried 1080p but 720p played fine wid mx player..... touch is also good

nikufellow

In the zone
Rooting and rom support by Xda guys are a boon for any droids.Indian origin phones never received any love from xda or like communities.I cant live with out a rooted droid and an oced kernel.so what ever prices micromax offers its a no go to any custom rom lover

most of these desi phones are rebranded devices from other markets so they can be rooted and they do support roms from other similarly speced droids with little or no modifications !

bubusam13

Human
Hi Guys, m confused. How likely you are going to suggest some1 this mobile ? Should I sell my SE LWW and buy this ?

Top Bottom