Micromax’s new face is Hugh Jackman

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Somehow I find that very hard to believe,because what you've done here is essentially attempting to defend micromax from all the allegations of foul-play that have been made against it by certain members of this forum.You've claimed that you're not affiliated with Micromax in any way and that you have never owned any of their products-if that's really the case then its pretty obvious that you've no idea just how abysmal the quality of most of their products really is,which they usually try to pass off as "Cutting-edge" devices to the unsuspecting masses in India and how they tend to harass their customers persistently when it comes to offering after-sales service.

Therefore I'd suggest that you talk to someone first who has some experience in dealing with micromax's products and is familiar with their nightmarish RMA process before posting adulatory remarks about them in this forum(i think you'll find many such individuals at TDF itself).A quick look at this thread will (hopefully)clear any delusions that you may possess about micromax being a reliable and trustworthy Indian brand:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/service-rma-watch/169297-micromax-company-run-satan-himself.html

While its true that the business practices of most companies that operate in India are not completely ethical,but unlike micro-max,most of them(especially the well known ones like Nokia,Samsung etc)are not in the habit of committing highway robbery(so to speak)by convincing people to buy their products(using clever marketing strategies and aggressive pricing tactics) and abandoning them when their poorly made devices begin to malfunction shortly after purchase and the customer requires after sales service.So what CommanderShawnzer has suggested here is true-micromax doesn't follow any ethical principles of business and only thing they do care about is making money using any means necessary (which includes taking their customers for a ride in order to turn huge profits).

Also you seem to have misinterpreted the statements that have been made by Rishi-what he has tried to suggest here is that the quality of Micromax's products is as bad as that of noname brands(such as Rokea,lephone etc),majority of which are of Chinese origin-it has nothing whatsoever to do with the process of outsourcing the manufacturing process to Chinese firms that is followed even by renowned companies like Intel/Gigabyte etc in order to cut down manufacturing costs,which in turn enables them to reduce the prices of their products.The difference between Micromax and other well known brands which follow such outsourcing techniques is that the latter have markedly better infrastructure,years of experience in the industry as well as dedicated R & D facilities as a result of which they possess the capability to design and manufacture products on their own instead of rebranding low-end items that are manufactured by shady and obscure chinese firms and passing them off as their own creations-a technique that is largely followed by companies like Micromax/lava/karbonn et al .

At the end of the day,what really matters is product quality-a good product really does sell itself and seldom needs elaborate marketing

campaigns,as Desmond David,a longtime member of this forum has very aptly suggested.You may manage to rope in Michael Schumacher himself to endorse your car,but if your car itself is bad or has glaring flaws,how can it be expected to sell? Same is the case with the micromax-they will remain one of the worst cell phone manufacturers in India,irrespective of whom they have as their brand ambassador,as long as they continue to ignore the plight of their consumers and keep churning out inferior products one after another relentlessly every year.

(I'm sorry about the protracted nature of this post-I apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.)

+9000
Nice post
So what CommanderShawnzer has suggested here is true-micromax doesn't follow any ethical principles of business and only thing they do care about is making money using any means necessary (which includes taking their customers for a ride in order to turn huge profits).
This was exactly what i meant. :)

A majority of standard companies design , develop the products in-house . Post which they give bulk production contracts to Chinese manufacturers.
What Companies like MMX , does it that they re-brand and sale the same stuff being sold by some another seller under a different name tag.

I have no problems with people buying MMX , but when they start saying something good about this phone , like giving false impression and advertisements ....then it causes problems.

You forgot to add what rigorous testing process said products go through after being manufactured by a Choinese company,for any defects etc

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Yes,nice post for me also,and meaning completely understood.

But would you care to explain the meaning of this??? :--->

Just an inquisitiveness...

That meant
You would get owned(dominated) by all the TDF members who happen to lay eyes on this thread :grin:
pwnage is slang used in multiplayer games when you utterly defeat someone

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^Oh! Thanks Commander.
Actually I am not a Gamer and a complete noob on that subject,so that's it...that's the case.

Never minding you,buddy...it's an emotional outburst,could be done by anybody on a discussion.:|

Flash

Lost in speed
Actually, they're trying hard to push Samsung out of the top-place, in the Indian market.

Flash

Lost in speed
There are samsung haters too..
If Micromax can give better service for their high-spec product for a low price, they will eventually push Samsung to the 2nd place.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Actually, they're trying hard to push Samsung out of the top-place, in the Indian market.
This is the reason (may be!!!???)for going with a contract ,between Mr. Hugh Jackman and them.

They may fail eventually or may ...???,against Samsung.

Actually Micromax is playing a Gamble in the market,they are putting everything at stakes...

I am not/never comparing with Micromax,but think what happened to "Nokia" adored my mostly all of us(Indians) and globally...where is their position?

How many people are going for LUMIA series(premium models) purchase???

Actually,events and time sometimes lead to a fall of Global Giants(sometimes...after a long run).Think what happened to Blackberry by erstwhile RIM?

Micromax can never match upto them,but it is trying to catch fish in shallow waters-an old proverb.It might actually get drowned also,time will tell that.
It is trying to have some share of market pie which was reclaimed due to the downfall of Nokia and Blackberry.

Hope no @TDF friends are misunderstanding me as a supporter of Micromax. I may not give indepth facts or clarification as our expert friends,those who wrote above,but my comments does not warrant to be a die hard fan of Micromax.
I may be wrong entirely,but may be correct also. I am not an astrologer to foretell that Micromax will be the No.1 company(relating to Electronics consumer business) in India or they will sink into oblivion,but undoubtedly they are shining presently through their crapware products,shoddy business practice or whatever it might be.
Just facts.

No offence @TDF Friends...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hope no @TDF friends are misunderstanding me as a supporter of Micromax. I may not give indepth facts or clarification as our expert friends,those who wrote above,but my comments does not warrant to be a die hard fan of Micromax.
I may be wrong entirely,but may be correct also. I am not an astrologer to foretell that Micromax will be the No.1 company(relating to Electronics consumer business) in India or they will sink into oblivion,but undoubtedly they are shining presently through their crapware products,shoddy business practice or whatever it might be.
Just facts.

No offence @TDF Friends...

eh..don't bother about this :yaaawwn:

frostbite

Broken In
I dont know bout the rest. But the Aisha a52 by MMX was/is a solid phone for is time when the only major android by other companies was Galaxy Y. I got it back then 5.5k and in terms of performance, durability it has beat both the Galaxy Y and Galaxy Ace.

So well my experience hasn't been bad. I'm not a fanboy, just saying that my piece of smartphone works well and good for my needs.

But either way bringing Hugh Jackman in would get them more from the youngsters. They always endorse themselves with events or things related to youth (MTV).

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Let's give him the benefit of doubt, no matter how lame I sound :D

[IMGG]*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12538&d=1382377866[/IMGG]

Attachments

• xxxxxxxxx.jpg
    xxxxxxxxx.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 112

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Brilliant move considering competition. Marketing gets more results than rnd, qa or ass.

Figuring what the cubes mean
*i.imgur.com/iOoLL0f.png
Boolean object (shape formed by intersection of two shapes, sphere and cube here), hypercube (4d cube) and looks like unity game engine logo... Cant make out one

Top Bottom