Michael Jackson's Final Rehearsal

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Footage of Michael Jackson rehearsing just two days before his death has been released tonight.

The video – released to CNN – shows Jackson performing the song ‘They Don't Care About Us’ at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

The singer, who died a week ago today, can be seen dancing with a troupe of backing dancers and a female guitarist.

Earlier this week, a series of still images from the same rehearsal showed Jackson performing on an audacious stage set.

The star was preparing to begin a 50-night concert residency in London on July 13.

Video and News here:
*www.gigwise.com/news/51533/Watch-Michael-Jacksons-Final-Rehearsal---VIDEO

And the Media was saying he was too weak to perform!! Huh...he looked amazing......
can't believe he died two days later:(

Very very sad for Music Industry!!

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
I cant understand this rule of god,

why great artists die at a young age !!!! :(

din

Tribal Boy
Amazing performance !! Just can't believe it.

Man at 50 doing this and the very next day he dies :(

Really sad.

nix

there is one more version of his rehersal, in HD and surround sound. the company that sponsored michael's gig in the UK plans to sell it and make up for ticket refunds.

x3060

A LOTR fan
they will make money....it amazes me , h=now much he is making even after death....

thats artist :)

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Wish Micheal would have lived through the Final stage show. The world and he needed it so much and would have been the perfect curtain down to the king of POP. Injustice is the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom