Metro: Last Light

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
when Ana and others are captured by enemies , and we fight against the demons with no light , it really creeped me out , I used sam fisher night vision torch or what ever it is called with shotgun . Too atmospheric .

mind using a spoiler?? :|

btw.. how does anna cough??

kha kha kha

xD

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
man this game some frontal nudity :twisted:

my dad was in the room. alt+tabbed just as the scene started. saved in the nick of time.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
:shock: waht did you do???

yeah.. it didnt work for me one time. i had to ctrl+shift+Esc to get the task manager. :sweat: :p

btw, your 7770 back yet??

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^hahahahh
happened with me plenty of times and sometimes even alt tab refused to work

once I had to use the reset switch but that was long long time back but now I'm not embarrassed with such XX type nudity in games [ even not with Witcher 2 sans games like 7 sins/hot coffe mod - you all know what I'm saying right ;-) ] and can really stand for what's showing on the screen ( if someone points a finger and tries to criticize ) as it's part of of the game not some immature person's ( no offense to anyone ) p0rn scene they are hiding and watching in a secret place.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
never judge a person without knowing the whole picture

First thought: he closes the gate to save himself.
Second thought: station is gone.
Third thought: he closes the gate to save everyone but not himself.

Saumil996

Journeyman
just reached the weird place where hands are coming out and that dark one kid is guiding us.
Just wanted to know how close i am to the end.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ close enough but still you have some tough fights left and a big beast .. you'll see ;-)

BTW, completed the game ( Hardcore mode ) and overall the game is good but the only con is the stupid human AI ..and the ending could have a been much better ( read a tough and long fight ).

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
never judge a person without knowing the whole picture

First thought: he closes the gate to save himself.
Second thought: station is gone.
Third thought: he closes the gate to save everyone but not himself.

dont know if everyone inside can be saved, with the degree of infiltration inside.. maybe they can be saved... maybe they cant be.

its a show of what man will do save his kith n kin n brethren in the time of a crisis. a more humane side of man.

very nicely done..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
this is what I think : ( got some another forum )

It's best not to think of them as 'good' and 'bad' endings; there's just an additional, alternate ending, but a majority of players will get the standard ending. Besides, the game gives you a ton of weapons, a ton of cool ways to dispatch enemies, and some pretty horrific/evil enemies, but it expects you to run through without killing any of them to get the "good" ending? I don't really agree with the developers choice to do this and it really doesn't make sense with the alternate ending

now here's two mistakes most might do ;-)

Paying for a Lapdance
Watching the Striptease

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know exactly but some say don't do this or don't do that and some says something different .. but not getting "good" or the alternative ending also feels nice .. after all it's a game and one can try once more to correct the mistakes ;-)

BTW, above all I still don't agree with the Dev's choice on this .. anyway, is there any enhancement Mod for this game ?

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ The good ending is dependent on moral choices you make in the game. Like paying those beggars some money(bullets),sparing enemies when they surrender,listening to other people's stories and not killing monsters that you don't have to kill. The striptease probably doesn't matter as long as you are paying for it.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I don't know exactly but some say don't do this or don't do that and some says something different .. but not getting "good" or the alternative ending also feels nice .. after all it's a game and one can try once more to correct the mistakes ;-)

BTW, above all I still don't agree with the Dev's choice on this .. anyway, is there any enhancement Mod for this game ?

game files are encrypted. no tools for modding. same with M2033.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok, so there's no way to enhance it .. actually, I was looking for some 2033 like snow effects ;) anyway, I did everything good as far as possible like but still I did get the standard ending .. may be eliminating too much soldiers is the cause of this but it's difficult on hardcore to use the stealth approach always anyway, I'll try hard next time to get the alternative ending.

mohiuddin

Journeyman
Standard ending here.
Watched the good ending on youtube.
Liked the standard ending more.
Even in metro 2033 liked the standard ending.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Ok, so there's no way to enhance it .. actually, I was looking for some 2033 like snow effects ;) anyway, I did everything good as far as possible like but still I did get the standard ending .. may be eliminating too much soldiers is the cause of this but it's difficult on hardcore to use the stealth approach always anyway, I'll try hard next time to get the alternative ending.

you may try out sweetFX. its a cool piece of utility. :)

Top Bottom