Metallica Concert Postponed!!!!

maddy1205

bloody hell mate!!!!
Heavy metal band Metallica's concert postponed till Saturday!!!!...What a disappointment for the fans!!!....."welcome to India Metallica"":grin:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I expected the band to come in person to announce the postponement or whatever. There would not have been a riot then, since the fans would believe them. But no one gives a damn what a third party says.

The bad arrangement is also to blame, lack of security and staff. As it is said that Metallica was not happy with the arrangements.

The fans who have sold an arm and a leg for the ticket, and who have travelled long distances to reach the venue and waited for hours for the show to begin deserve some courtesy. No wonder they were all pissed.

Besides DNA had organized Iron Maiden's Mumbai concert (The one in Flight 666) without any glitches.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
The organizers are arrested for breach of trust. Honestly speaking the organizers should have expected such crowd and done the necessary arrangements. If organizers don't get their act together than such bands would be skeptical to come to India.

OP
maddy1205

maddy1205

bloody hell mate!!!!
damn the organizers!!!....few reputed band comes to India....on the top of that if event such this happen, it would only deter band from performing in India!!!

i hope Metallica fans at Bangalore don't suffer the same fate!!!!

red dragon

Master troll
No good band comes to Kolkata, where at least the crowd isnt THAT rowdy.
You have no freakin idea about Kolkata crowd.
Very good bands used to come to Kolkata.I vaguely remember The great Wishbone Ash concert I went with my parents.It was an amazing show.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Guys, the fans are not to blame. Such sloppy arrangement will piss off anyone. Besides, these are not Bieber fans, if you piss them off, you are asking for it.

Krow

Crowman
Sir, the crowd is the same everywhere. No one is going to disperse peacefully if you cancel a concert after making people stand in the line for 5 hours.

red dragon

Master troll
This year how many good bands came to Kolkata?
None,except a few Afro american jazz bands.

Sir, the crowd is the same everywhere. No one is going to disperse peacefully if you cancel a concert after making people stand in the line for 5 hours.
Can not agree more,I was fortunate enough to attend Hellfest this year,the crowd was really mad before Opeth took on stage,the organizers handled everything so professionally that not a single person/equipment was injured/damaged.Everyone was happy.
In our country police would have declared riot.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I want:

Iron Maiden
Scorpions
Nightwish
Muse
Arcade Fire
Green Day
Red Hot Chilli Peppers

and a few more, to perform in Kolkata.