snap

Lurker
^^
thanks i thought it had horrible K+M optimization like deadpool the game

btw why so late release for pc?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^We're no longer the mastah race, mayt. :<

Also heard this game was terribly short, from Angry Joe's review. (He awesome.)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^We're no longer the mastah race, mayt. :<

Also heard this game was terribly short, from Angry Joe's review. (He awesome.)

Atleast they ported the pc version of this game , after all we are talking about Platinum Games which are console exclusive developer .

Yes game is around 4-5 hour , but this game has high replayability value .

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Surprising that none of you played this when the PC version came out. Or is there a thread that I've missed in my search.

I've played about 3 chapters, the game seems pretty fun till now. Very irrreverant, very tongue in cheek dialogue, some great action sequences, moves and combos, a slightly confusing but interesting story and the awesome blade mode.

If others are also playing this then lets discuss it

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Surprising that none of you played this when the PC version came out. Or is there a thread that I've missed in my search.

I've played about 3 chapters, the game seems pretty fun till now. Very irrreverant, very tongue in cheek dialogue, some great action sequences, moves and combos, a slightly confusing but interesting story and the awesome blade mode.

If others are also playing this then lets discuss it
I'll join in once I start this

quicky008

Technomancer
Hideo kojima has hinted that a PC version of MGS: phantom pain may be released in future if pc gamers really want it-lets hope it will be launched eventually,a couple of months after it has been released for consoles.I think they should also consider releasing a pc version of MGS 4:guns of the patriots as well.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Hideo kojima has hinted that a PC version of MGS: phantom pain may be released in future if pc gamers really want it-lets hope it will be launched eventually,a couple of months after it has been released for consoles.I think they should also consider releasing a pc version of MGS 4:guns of the patriots as well.

Yeah But playing MGS 5 without knowing anything about mgs 3 ,4, portable ops and peace walker which are not available for pc may not be good . They should release the mgs HD collection first for PC .

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
This game was pretty fun. Parry and riposte were pretty cool to boot with. One of the coolest game. Better played with controller.

Top Bottom