Meizu M8... Hows this phone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raksrules

Youngling
I have heard about this phone called Meizu M8. Any clue how this phone is ?
They have an Indian website too

*www.meizum8.in/*www.meizume.com/

Tamoghno

Padawan
Why on the earth would anyone pay for this .

Get a used iPhone for that price . Or get one from us and unlock it . If you want looks buy sciphone . Good for 5k.

OP
raksrules

raksrules

Youngling
24k is actually too much. Its a chinese phone i think...not sure
Also i was asking because i am currently in Shanghai and can get this for under 2000 RMB i.e. around 14k rupees

OP
raksrules

raksrules

Youngling
Why on the earth would anyone pay for this .

Get a used iPhone for that price . Or get one from us and unlock it . If you want looks buy sciphone . Good for 5k.

Yes buddy i am actually buying the sciphone i68+ 3G
But just wanted opinion on this as here in Shanghai this company had setup booths outside popular electronic markets.

Coming back to sciphone, i am buying it directly from their main factory and hence will be getting one (the 4GB model) for 530 RMB including shipping to Shanghai, i.e. less than 3.7k rupees :-o

Tamoghno

Padawan
3700 is really good deal for sciphone .i am yet to see a seller in india that sells for <5k.

Btw , are you in china now ?

OP
raksrules

raksrules

Youngling
^^ Yes that why i am getting it for this price. If go through the website i will have to pay as everyone does i.e. 90$ + 18$ shipping. But i directly contacted the company through their customer care and they gave me above rate as the phone is made in a city called Shenzhen, which is like 2hrs by flight from here, Shanghai.

You can buy from ebay for less than 5k shipped. But be very cautious as ebay has tons of fakes and as far as i know i68+ 3G has not come on ebay India at least.

PS: The 3G in name is just because the phone look and feel is like iphone 3G and this phone DOES NOT have any 3G Capabilities.

Tamoghno

Padawan
^^ Lucky you .

I'll also buy one if i get some decent deal locally , dont really need it but i'm very curious to use it .May be use it as a backup phone . I've seen plenty of videos of this device in youtube , really hard to tell the difference between original iphone and this , also interface is more cute than any nokia/se .

Ps . Dont forget to post a review of your experience here .

OP
raksrules

raksrules

Youngling
Sure buddy....will buy and then do a full fledged review with pics and a video (if possible)

PS: I am not expecting much from this phone, but the curiosity is just too much and even the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom