Mega is coming back!!

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Just read this news in Tech2 and I'm freaking happy. Was missing MU each and every day.
*tech2.in.com/news/web-services/dotcom-says-new-site-legal-no-revenge-for-megaupload-saga/702842

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
It is launched

and it is down now..

Due to server overload..

Source : Mega Goes Down As 250,000 Users Sign Up | TorrentFreak

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
THE RISE OF THE PHOENIX

I just read....hoping to make an account.

Update : Registered, but didn't get my mail. Any idea how long it takes?

Flash

Lost in speed
*www.tech-wd.com/wd/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/mega.png

About us:
We are a dedicated group of technologists who were given the time, opportunity and Internet access to build an awesome cloud storage service that will help protect your privacy. We have programmed this Internet service from scratch in Auckland, New Zealand. Unlike most of our competitors, we use a state of the art browser based encryption technology where you, not us, control the keys. Our design group includes Kim Dotcom, Mathias Ortmann, Bram van der Kolk, and Finn Batato. Our CEO, industry veteran Tony Lentino, has experience running a renowned global domain registry. We hope you like it.

Lets see how it goes on!

bubusam13

Human
One happy news after all these rapes, convictions. But I want them to take revenge. But I also like Media(aag) more because of download speed.

ratul

█████████████████
One happy news after all these rapes, convictions. But I want them to take revenge. But I also like Media(aag) more because of download speed.

haha, yeah, but Media(aag) is crap nowadays, every objectionable content is immediately deleted (movies i am talking about :)), and today, i can't find most of the content on mediafire i search for, which once used to be my favorite file sharing site.. :)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Probably because of the browser. The site was saying something about using Google Chrome.

I'm using & registered with Firefox, warning message came only once, then I checked the option which says something like 'no more warning'. ;)
And in my case registration mail came instantly.

bubusam13

Human
haha, yeah, but Media(aag) is crap nowadays, every objectionable content is immediately deleted (movies i am talking about :)), and today, i can't find most of the content on mediafire i search for, which once used to be my favorite file sharing site.. :)

Yes you are right. Mediafire is itself on fire burning all our favorite contents. But what I miss most is torrific.com. torrific was awesome. I could download all my torrents through them. When will they be back ?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Apparently, the problem happens to be with the email address I was using. I did not get any mail when registering with my Outlook address, but got it with my Gmail address. Looks like Micro$oft is not too pleased about MEGA :p

Top Bottom