Meet Ouya, the $99 open Android TV Game Console

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Finally some news, the Ouya will hit stores although only in the USA

Ouya takes major step toward success with support from major American retailers | ExtremeTech

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Ouya Will Release A New Console Every Year

We might see newer soc's in every iteration of ouya.

tkin

Back to school!!
Bring one with Arm 15 quad and Mali 600, will play console quality games at 1080P easy.

sunnyfun

Right off the assembly line
Yes Ouya looks to be a nice little game system for recreational gamers. This is by far not for hardcore gamers, but it does have a place in the gaming market. I backed this product when it was doing it's Kickstarter promotion for a few reasons and I was glad to see that they went with Ouya.tv as a domain name! I haven't kept up to date on the project, but I did glance over an email about them the other day and they have actually paired up with several quality companies. I look forward to receiving mine.

Sarath

iDota
I think it will have wonderful platform games. I am hoping something like Rayman would come up for this.

Also I do not find many games catering to young children. Most of the games have too much gore or violence. Even the mild kinds are off limits for children. I think this will make a good case for casual gaming for kids on the cheap.

Maybe some of us will also buy this to take a break from hardcore gaming.

Top Bottom