Medical student dies after ragging in Himachal college

Status
Not open for further replies.

nregmi

Broken In
link

*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Medical-student-dies-after-ragging-by-seniors/articleshow/4247603.cms

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Big title small subject for this thread

i abuse ragging !! :x
You abuse ragging? What do you mean?? Paedon me but shouldn't that be "I disapprove of ragging"?

Anyhow, this news is sad! I was shocked to watch this report on Zee News but I can't say I didn't expect something like this to happen sooner or later. In fact, I was expecting me to be the first case :shock:.

Mark my words, everyone! This won't stop. This will go on forever. Most kids are violent enough to do this sort of thing. And think of people being busy with accusing video games for inducing violent ideas into children! Duh! Get a life people! Look at this example for this shows that there are more serious matters that require attention!

Innocents have always been harmed and the guilty have always managed to get away with it. And there's no stopping them either.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Do i say i approve ???

man i said Abusing
Here:-
source:*dictionary.reference.com/browse/abuse?qsrc=2888
a⋅buse [v. uh-byooz; n. uh-byoos] Show IPA verb, a⋅bused, a⋅bus⋅ing, noun
–verb (used with object) 1. to use wrongly or improperly; misuse: to abuse one's authority.
2. to treat in a harmful, injurious, or offensive way: to abuse a horse; to abuse one's eyesight.
3. to speak insultingly, harshly, and unjustly to or about; revile; malign.
4. to commit sexual assault upon.
5. Obsolete. to deceive or mislead

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^ I would have gone on but this isn't fight club, mate! Back to the topic, then.

Did you guys hear the principal's reaction to all of this??? He fled! He resigned as soon as he heard the news and has not been available for comments. Anyhow, even if these people are punished, I'm pretty sure this wont bring an end to ragging. And pc_game_lover, ragging IS banned!

Man, I've gotta face all this next year! :oops:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
When i were in Symbiosis,Pune somehow i didint face this.I mean it was so long back but was lucky enough not to face ragging.
But i used to pity when i became a senior and saw my friends doing it and actually stopped few of my colleagues from ragging juniors.
The reaction was always infuriating mostly trotting on the ground that they as juniors had to face it so it fair enough that now they as seniors do it to the juniors.

Somewhere the line has to be drawn,but since both the parties end up in the same college,most of the cases goes unreported and only when the things turn out ugly that the grotesque submerges.

I think,juniors due to the fact cannot leave college,dont complain and have to bear it.
Seniors being nothing more than grown up kid wont let this pass.Its only up to the college, who can really do anything about it.

red_devil

Back!
really sad :(

Man, I've gotta face all this next year!

hey don't worry...it wont be as bad everywhere..and a bit of ragging is indeed fun as long as people who do the ragging stick to their limits ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom