Media player for Nokia Series 40 phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
The media player which is loaded by default on my Nokia 3110 Classic is crap. I can't do anything else if I'm playing music and I mean NOTHING. You just play, pause or stop your song. Could anyone please suggest a music player which can play both mp3 and aac for my phone?

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Try kd player, not sure if its gonna work to its full strength.. But if ur phone is anything like 3500 classic it shud work.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
add the folder

in the settings check mark scan subfolders also

then click on update library

btw my freind is using 3110 classic with kd player installed he is not having any problem

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Try to add files as soon as u restart, da memory will be free at tat time.. And anyways adding folders is one time process.. You can just update it next time..

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
The media player which is loaded by default on my Nokia 3110 Classic is crap. I can't do anything else if I'm playing music and I mean NOTHING. You just play, pause or stop your song. Could anyone please suggest a music player which can play both mp3 and aac for my phone?
What are you talking about? The music player in 3110 Classic is fully functional. It supports equalizers, repeat, shuffle and stuff like that. It can also be minimized and you can do other stuff while listening to music. I hope you are using the Music Player found in the media menu and not the Media player or the Gallery to play your music. Those players are basic.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ Two things. First. He is using the 3110 Classic, read his post. Second. The standard 3110 is an ancient phone and not available anymore, anywhere. It cannot play mp3, leave alone support KD Player. :D

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
I don't think it gives application error wen permission is not given.. But wen there is compatibility issues it does like it did wit 3500 classic, which a friend of mine own's..

OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
What are you talking about? The music player in 3110 Classic is fully functional. It supports equalizers, repeat, shuffle and stuff like that. It can also be minimized and you can do other stuff while listening to music. I hope you are using the Music Player found in the media menu and not the Media player or the Gallery to play your music. Those players are basic.

Yeah, I was using the player from the Gallery. I bought this phone recently and couldn't transfer files to the phone as I didn't have a memory card. I had forgotten about the media options as well :D This player takes care of my needs. Thanks for pointing this out :)

@Sumit-I'll be removing KD Player now. Thanks a lot for the help :)

BTW, could you guys suggest some good apps for my phone? I tried getjar.com, but most apps are GPRS dependant and I won't be getting a connection either. I downloaded Superbluetooth. Is it a good app? I still haven't transfered it to the phone.

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Well most of da softwares are pretty useless.. But if u luk carefully u might find something u might like or need..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom