mcafee updates wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

praneeth

Right off the assembly line
Hi friends!
I have mcafee antivirus in my computer. so, i want updates for it where i can get them any body plz reply me

Pathik

Google Bot
Get them here...
*download.mcafee.com/uk/updates/updates.asp
btw wrong section
post reported..

anandk

Distinguished Member
err...how but just using the update function !

coz to download them from the links provided, u will need an internet conectn wont u ? unless ofcourse u plan to donwload them from a frnds comp and update urs manually :D

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Isn't this the wrong place to discuss this. But anyway using the update function in the software is a better option.

But assuming that you have a pi**ted copy I would like to say that the above links will work but the update you'll download from there won't help you. Because they won't install and will always show a error while installing. Thats the reason I shifted to Avast Home Edition.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
anandk said:
err...how but just using the update function !

coz to download them from the links provided, u will need an internet conectn wont u ? unless ofcourse u plan to donwload them from a frnds comp and update urs manually :D

Exactly! He wants to manually update the definitions becoz he doen't have internet connection.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
pathiks said:
@kiran wen did he say that he doesnt hv a net conn.?? :p :p

It's implied dude. Almost all Antivirus softwares have automatic updates. There is no need to look for updates. Since he is asking for updates, I guessed that he doesn't have internet connection and hence looking for manula updates. Well, if he does have internet connection, there should be no problems regarding updates. Mcafee will do it automatically. It will never throw a warning that "Virus Database is outdated"! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom