Undead!!!
PC Launch Party has Begun!!

[YOUTUBE]SBiExNLNTYw[/YOUTUBE]

The technology of Max Payne 3 | News | TechRadar

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Ordered it on flipkart today. :)

Started playing it anyways. Couldn't wait :D

Beard Max is totally badass. Chicks look hot. Game runs smooth and plays fantastic. Animations are superb so is the voice acting and presentation. Straight A.

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot

Beard Max is totally badass. Chicks look hot. Game runs smooth and plays fantastic. Animations are superb so is the voice acting and presentation. Straight A.

will it run good on my config...BF3 ran well??? :-?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
will it run good on my config...BF3 ran well??? :-?

ofcourse with medium setting . Gpu is fine but your processor is holding back

why dont you overclock your processsor ??

man ! if you have preordered it yesterday , you would have got DLC .

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Just finished the sniper level in the third chapter, wish it wasn't so scripted, you only get to shoot when the game allows you to shoot :(
But the game looks and plays really great, and optimized so well.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Just finished the sniper level in the third chapter, wish it wasn't so scripted, you only get to shoot when the game allows you to shoot :(
But the game looks and plays really great, and optimized so well.

On what settings are you playing?

1080p.

How demanding the Game is?

Some Brief Up would be Helpful.:|
Dunno when my pre-ordered copy would come.:cry:

cyborg47

Technomancer
*i45.tinypic.com/5sly0.jpg

Getting around 30-45fps with those settings, depending on the amount of stuff on the screen.
btw, can somebody shed me some light on whats better, HBAO or SSAO?

Sujeet

Undead!!!
*i45.tinypic.com/5sly0.jpg

Getting around 30-45fps with those settings, depending on the amount of stuff on the screen.
btw, can somebody shed me some light on whats better, HBAO or SSAO?
Technically SSAO(Screen Space Ambient Occlusion) has better end result than HBAO(Horizon Base Ambient Occlusion).

SSAO causes lower frame drops than HBAO if implemented properly in the intended framework.

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
ofcourse with medium setting . Gpu is fine but your processor is holding back

why dont you overclock your processsor ??

I wish i could...but my motherboard BIOS is not allowing me too :(...tried updating the BIOS....but sadly couldn't install them

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I wish i could...but my motherboard BIOS is not allowing me too :(...tried updating the BIOS....but sadly couldn't install them

no worries man !! my friend is playing max payne 3 on dual core e5300 with ati 5670 , and guess what he is playing smooth at high setting @ 1280x1024 at decent fps

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Technically SSAO(Screen Space Ambient Occlusion) has better end result than HBAO(Horizon Base Ambient Occlusion).

SSAO causes lower frame drops than HBAO if implemented properly in the intended framework.

Well technically HBAO offers better depth and image quality than SSAO and is a superior implementation of ambient occlusion. But SSAO takes less performance hit than HBAO but sacrifices a bit on image quality.

Check the following link:

HARDOCP - Battlefield 3 Multiplayer - GALAXY GeForce GTX 680 GC SLI Video Card Review

Let's start at the bottom here, the Radeon HD 7970 CFX setup. In singleplayer it held its own against GTX 680 SLI, giving us a similar experience. However, in multiplayer the tables turned. Radeon HD 7970 CFX suffered the most, and had the most trouble getting performance to maintain an average of 60 FPS with the highest in-game settings. While we were able to use "Ultra" settings, we had to back off of Ambient Occlusion from HBAO to SSAO image quality. On top of that, we had to disable motion blur. By lowering Ambient Occlusion, and motion blur, performance at 5760x1200 with FXAA was now in the sweet spot for multiplayer performance.

HBAO offers slightly better visuals but at the cost of performance. Technically HBAO is superior. Both are dx11 methods of providing depth to a scene.

Link

Top Bottom