Marry an Indian, Shiv Sena tells Sania

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I request for closing this thread or move to Fight Club
Not closing it since I think it will be quite an interesting discussion . Personally I don't care with whatever she chooses to do with her life.

My spidey sense is tingling and I can also sense impending doom in this thread so Ill be clear, be free to debate the issue. . Do not threaten to hunt someones grandama's pet kitten if you don't like their opinion. So keep it neat and clean. :)

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
to be honest its none of shiv sena's business as to who marries who...its sania's personal choice..don't know y political parties are bothered about this..i mean seriously does shiv sena have so much free time as to tell sania whom to marry...

anzaan

Broken In
i think she should play for India as she is still an INDIAN. she may also hold Pakistani citizenship but tats a different matter. m sure an indian can hold dual citizenship.

as far as shiv sena comment is concerned... they shldnt lecture anyone about being an Indian as they r the most anti-nationalist grp n traitors. No one has any right to comment on any ones personal choices. just wish Sania a happy life. even though we wuld hv liked her to marry someone else, but still its her decision. just respect tat. n dnt frgt hw proud she has made every indian in tennis.

here's cheers to a happy life for Sania ahead...

RChandan

Broken In
It may be her personal life but still she has hurt her millions of Indian fans. No one would speak a word if she married a African or American or for that matter any other person from any other country. The question is WHY PAKISTANI??????

Because she's the one marrying, its her life. The millions of Indian fans who are supposedly hurt can go and fcuk themselves in the ar.se.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Because she's the one marrying, its her life. The millions of Indian fans who are supposedly hurt can go and fcuk themselves in the ar.se.
I warned you twice not to use a potty mouth. But no, you have just got to persist.

Infraction - 1 week. Lol Strike that, not only were you warned twice but you were also given another infraction by another Mod
Temp Ban 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
@ancientrites: tame your language a bit, I don't think you should go around calling anyone
worthless human being and total garbage
, and we don't tolerate such language around here, consider this a warning.
Not closing thread. FilledVoid is doing a good job here.
IMO, it's a great match.

DigitCritic

Broken In
i think she should play for India as she is still an INDIAN. she may also hold Pakistani citizenship but tats a different matter. m sure an indian can hold dual citizenship.

as far as shiv sena comment is concerned... they shldnt lecture anyone about being an Indian as they r the most anti-nationalist grp n traitors. No one has any right to comment on any ones personal choices. just wish Sania a happy life. even though we wuld hv liked her to marry someone else, but still its her decision. just respect tat. n dnt frgt hw proud she has made every indian in tennis.

here's cheers to a happy life for Sania ahead..

Are you muslim ? I know I will sound as racist or hate-breeder or enemy of peace etc etc. However it is a common pattern seen or observed that people who think sania should continue representing India are PRO-MUSLIM or MUSLIM.

And how does her holding pakistani citizenship an altogether a different matter ? It is so easy to over-look dual citizenship when it comes to a MUSLIM celebrity... isn't it.

Now after bashing the hideous traitors who come in with mask of peace and love and friendly relations. I would like to move to the core fundamental issues here about Sania representing India.

Get the damn thing right... Representing a country is not a joke, it is a matter of great pride, respect,patriotism and most importantly feeling of belongingness. If you do not know where you belong or where your loyalty lies or where you stand they you are not fit to represent a country that is for SURE. It is not about representing a CLUB it is about representing a COUNTRY.

I am not against her marrying a pakistani or why she broke her first relationship and then jumped on the second relationship with shoaib. Marriage is her personal choice and matter, others do not have the right to raise fingers on it.PERIOD

Here I would like to raise this question though that should not we be accountable for our decisions ?
If we pick junk food over fruits then should not we be accountable for our health loss. Similarly you need to face the consequences of other choices you make in life.

She choosed to marry a pakistani cricket her choice, she choosed to accept pakistani citizenship or becoming pakistani ... again its her choice, but not facing the consequences of it... well its not her choice.

As far as female player representing India in tennis world is concerned then is there really a dearth of talent in our country ???????? Is there no one to play for India ?

If yes then we simply do not deserve to compete in Internationally !
If no then we simply should move on and look for other players, sania is no more an option.

Now coming to shiv-sena. Well , they have always been focusing on minority and region based politics. I also do not endorse much of the shiv-sena blabbering but that does not mean whatever they utter is baseless or is wrong.
I also do not like to admit but this time they are right as far as protesting against sania representing India is concerned.

nix

sana's loyalty to india is questionable, remember the incident when she pointed her feet toward india's flag? She was big enough to understand that it would be an insult.

besides, I cant stand her fake US accent.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Okay, can she change her decision? She should marry a Pakistani who is in the cricket team. If not cricket, atleast a Kabbaddi team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom