Mark Wahlberg as Max Payne?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Production on the live-action Max Payne adaptation seems to be gathering pace, with the project's director, writer, and most interestingly, a possible star, all announced today.

Variety reports that Mark Wahlberg is in talks with Twentieth Century Fox to play the titular undercover cop, who is haunted by the murder of his family and hunted by both the mafia and the cops.

Meanwhile John Moore, whose most recent projects include WWII drama Behind Enemy Lines, horror remake The Omen and airborne adventure Flight of the Phoenix, is set to direct.
*moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/834/834070/mark-wahlberg-as-max-payne-20071109035017351.jpgCan you see Wahlberg as Max Payne?

Mark Wahlberg is hot property right now after his hilarious Oscar nominated turn in The Departed. He recently starred in M. Night Shyamalan's The Happening - to be released next summer - and is currently shooting The Lovely Bones with Peter Jackson.

Beau Thorne has written a script, although we don't know yet how it will differ, if at all, from the plot of the game.

Our picture comparison above looks pretty convincing - what do you guys think?

Source - IGN

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
id love it if i could play around with the textures and replace Max Payne with my face .. :))

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
^^LOL.
I wonder if i could enable developer mode and cycle between characters to see Mona Sax in "You know what i mean".

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Harvik780 said:
^^LOL.
I wonder if i could enable developer mode and cycle between characters to see Mona Sax in "You know what i mean".
pervert:))

rajasekharan

Youngling
i would love to see bruce willise . . :) he was superb in sin city

oh , and by the way max payne 3 is gonna happen soon :). check out gamespot for the "bioshock" companys future projects . they mention max payne as one of its huge hit . so there are rumours that they are going to start it . if you have read gamespot pages regularly , you will know the article :). am on phone now :-(. else would have given the source

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom