Many Governments knew about TSUNAMI-2004 but did nothing to evacuate coastal areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anindya

In the zone
Re: Many Governments knew about TSUNAMI-2004 but did nothing to evacuate coastal area

codred said:
do i really need a CAT scan???

YES....!!!!!

why???

coz i believe in GOD???

c'mon.. gimme a break....

on the first place we r not supposed to blame god whenever there is trouble, instead we should always thank the almighty for everything good, bad or worse... coz if any wrong thing happens to u, its for ur own good ALWAYS... try to find that "good thing" in ur "bad times", u'll always find "good" stuff from ur "troubles" only if u wish to... n of course god does exists...

n i'm not blaming u to be an atheist...

.......topic close..........

Completely agree with u!!

OP
codred

codred

Broken In
karnivore said:
Babies taking birth with holes in their hearts or some other deformities. Find the "good thing" here.

People dying of hunger or malnutrition. Find the "good thing" here.

Please, for once, find the "good thing" here.

sorry buddy, i will not reply to it coz u dont have the capability to understand my REPLY... coz u dont believe in god, simple as that... so lets stop this debate here, thank u.... :)

OP
codred

codred

Broken In
karnivore said:
Babies taking birth with holes in their hearts or some other deformities. Find the "good thing" here.

People dying of hunger or malnutrition. Find the "good thing" here.

Female fetus is murdered even before they are born. Find the "good thing" here.

And now for a personal experience. The guy next door lost his mother when he was just 7. What did he deserve to not get a mother to bring him up ? Please, for once, find the "good thing" here.

alryte dude, i know tht u'll again reply to this post by another big "BULLCRAP"..!!!!

anyways read on... this is getting quite religious stuff now..

m sure u wouldnt have read any of the relgious books yet...

there are many things we are not supposed to question to god, forget about blaming god... coz in incidents like u have mentioned - newborn with deformities, heart with holes, etc are part of the destiny of concerned individuals...
but of course YES there is a good thing in such cases as well which god only knows better, we dont have tht capability to imagine about such "good things" in such worse incidents which u mentioned..

so we are just supposed to accept anything which comes in our journey of life.......

ur 7 yr old neighbour lost his mother, thats very sad... but trust me dear, if u follow up their family for next 20 yrs then u'll realise the "good thing" in it as well... coz WHATEVER HAPPENS, IT HAPPENS FOR GOOD...

herez an example:::::

there woz one elderly female beggar with ONLY a piece of tored sari on her body, n once she started complaining to god about her poor n miserable life... god said to her, u shud thank me for the sari which i provided u... n soon after her ONLY sari was blown away by a strong wind...

MOTTO:
be THANKFUL to almighty for whatever u have ryt now... n PRAY for ur needs, it vl be fulfilled....... but never COMPLAIN or BLAME, else u'll LOOSE everything....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom