Many Governments knew about TSUNAMI-2004 but did nothing to evacuate coastal areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

codred

Broken In
Many Governments knew about TSUNAMI-2004 but did nothing to evacuate coastal areas -- global conspiracy, UFO threats or concerted failure?

Now it is slowly coming out that almost all the Governments affected by the Tsunami knew about the earthquake and possible Tsunami
hours before their countries were hit. by the killer tidal waves. The only local Government that did not have a chance to react or evacuate
was in Sumatra and Andaman Nicobar islands.

Some are concluding that the Governments knew of some experiments by some country, agency or entities. They were clearly told
not to react because it was in a controlled environment. Or, they may have just asked to keep quiet.

Recent alien contacts have been reported with the South Asian Governments especially India. Some in Nicobar Island say that it was an experiment
conducted by the alien extra-terrestrial entities to correct the wobbly rotation of the earth. And some of the Indian scientists are actually seeing that
wobbly rotation of the earth has been corrected since the massive underwater earthquake and Tsunami.

In Indian capital of New Delhi, faxes were being sent to wrong fax numbers so that nothing much is done even though the Government clearly knew about the coming Tsunami.

The most amazing thing is that United States Geological Survey and Ocean Monitoring agencies came to know about the Tsunami and earthquake but decided not to do anything.

In Thailand some in the Government said, they decided not to act because that will just scare people. Really? Are we not supposed to get scared of
scary things?

>>>> to read this story in detail...
*www.indiadaily.com/editorial/01-03d-05.asp

MORE ARTICLES::::

# China and India both know about underground UFO base in the Himalayan border area deep into the tectonic plates.
>>>> *www.ufodigest.com/india.html

# Innumerable UFO sightings in India and China – future world powers are watched and contacted!!!
>>>> *www.indiadaily.com/editorial/2546.asp

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Re: Many Governments knew about TSUNAMI-2004 but did nothing to evacuate coastal area

I appreciate the imaginative mind of the article's author.

karnivore

in your face..
OK, i hav been keeping this a secret for all this time. Now i am going to reveal the secret.

It was me farting, which went a little out of hand.

PHEW..........there u go. Its off my chest now.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
Re: Many Governments knew about TSUNAMI-2004 but did nothing to evacuate coastal area

karnivore said:
It was me farting, which went a little out of hand.
People, it's part of a lame cover up attempt by the government. Don't believe him.

Anindya

In the zone

This is absurd!:mad: :mad: :mad: :shock: :shock: :shock: How can the govts be soooo dumb and fatheaded? If these things r true then it must be spread all around.

OP
codred

codred

Broken In
people... guess wot.. u all r kids believe me - u absolutely dont have any idea to what extent governments can go to cover-up such incidents... i bet u dont have a clue about huge open-secrets about many other international governments are out in open... its non of ur interests actually so u playing it dumb... not ur fault really... but its for REAL... believe it or scrap it...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anindya said:
How can the govts be soooo dumb and fatheaded? If these things r true then it must be spread all around.

these things do spread but through underground mediums... newspapers n media cant flash such stories else it vl result in grave circumstances for media agencies...

Last edited:

Anindya

In the zone
Dear Codred, can u point out some of facts being referred by u? It will be very interesting to know.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart

codred said:
people... guess wot.. u all r kids believe me - u absolutely dont have any idea to what extent governments can go to cover-up such incidents... i bet u dont have a clue about huge open-secrets about many other international governments are out in open... its non of ur interests actually so u playing it dumb... not ur fault really... but its for REAL... believe it or scrap it...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a hint of what ur talking about and from which frame of mind.I have seen the movie loose change.And its just not even if u say that government all around the world are trying to save resources by letting most humans die by whichever method possible.People want power and lots and lots of money so that in future they can buy resources for a longer life.Its wise to keep quite rather than to shout cause some people will believe but more will ignore,its not worth it.

I have no idea of what i just wrote.:D

OP
codred

codred

Broken In
Anindya said:
Dear Codred, can u point out some of facts being referred by u? It will be very interesting to know.

didnt get u dear

Harvik780 said:
Its wise to keep quite rather than to shout cause some people will believe but more will ignore,its not worth it.

I have no idea of what i just wrote

but i got ur point... frankly speaking i was bit carried away for a moment.. but those all are FACTS which of course are not to be excalated...
i too have watched loose change..
alryte tell me harvik, do u even slightly believe in LOOSE CHANGE..???

Last edited:

Anindya

In the zone
Dear Codred, u mentioned about open secrets of different govts and international communities. I would really like to know more about those things. Thanks.

OP
codred

codred

Broken In
Anindya said:
u mentioned about open secrets of different govts and international communities. I would really like to know more about those things.

most prominent n recent incident is what harvik has mentioned... its sept 11 2001.. i believe that it wasnt a terrorists attack at all... it was masterminded by US govt itself.. alQuida was a scapgoat... almost all the international govts [including indian] had knowledge about the impending "attack drama".

all these things r superbly n errorlessly shown on an documentary directed by a US director, its called LOOSE CHANGE...

if u ever get a chance to see that then do watch it...
i have tht CD.

therz lot of debate happenned on it, n still continuing,

chk out *www.911truth.org/

Last edited:

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death

Anindya said:
I would really like to know more about those things. Thanks.
[Sarcasm: since few get it here]
Do you really want to know that it's some alien lizards that are actually running the show? Brilliant minds like David Icke are uncovering their masks. He is one true superhero, and we should all thank him for trying to save the World. Our OP is only a wannabe. ;)
[/Sarcasm]

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
To be true the fact of alien invasion sounds creepy but there might be another theory around it.Just like the fact that loose change not only brings something out but also goes in the favor of the US either u believe it or do not believe it both are in the favor of the US.It divides the world in two parts one who believe in loose change and one who are not sure and/or do not believe in loose change.One who believe will go against in warfare and will be extinguished cause of the lack of technological support and one who don't believe or can't say will be secure for a while before they are stabbed at there backs.Tell me how many of u do not believe in the theory of relativity,quantum physics or something related to Hissenberg's uncertainty.These are some of the weired things humans came across.The whole idea of psychological warfare is a weired one and is only aimed at the longevity of human life.In the end its not the average humans who will survive but i think the army and politicians cause we cannot fight or survive against tough conditions as we have no power.Loose change predicts that one of the US documents says that they will bring a change to this world which will take a long time.So even these alien invasion thing might be trick around to favor the US methodology of psychological warfare.What u can do is pedict and predict from facts which u can get only if u have reliable sources or if u can break into a system coded with a prime number of 80 Lakh,count,80 Lakh digits.Its all a question of saving genes and maintaining a healthy DNA.

I still have no idea.
:D

Last edited:

Anindya

In the zone

Great Harvick:D But arent we discussing things which we r not sure of or know just the tip of the iceberg?:lol: Though i am interested few people here is not liking it or going against it i think:p

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart

Anindya said:
Great Harvick:D But arent we discussing things which we r not sure of or know just the tip of the iceberg?
You are right but we humans have advanced so much in the past 100 years that it would be foolish to neglect idea of psychological warfare.We have no idea of what's happening.

OP
codred

codred

Broken In

Harvik780 said:
You are right but we humans have advanced so much in the past 100 years that it would be foolish to neglect idea of psychological warfare.We have no idea of what's happening.

ur psychological warfare theory does make sense buddy... but again chk this out,

there are few hundred billion to as high as a trillion stars in our own galaxy, i.e. MILKY WAY... n there are 100 billion such galaxies in our universe... now isnt there a great probability that god must have created a similar species like humans bundled with intelligence of paramount degrees..???

it IS very much possible... hence, Extra-Terrestrial Intelligent Life forms does exists... thats wot i believe in..

karnivore said:
@ codred

Please do all of us a favour. Please, please, please.........get a CAT scan.

thanks for d compliment...

any more such compliments are most welcome

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

codred said:
thanks for d compliment...

any more such compliments are most welcome

Yup, god doesn't exist. Be an atheist...he is just someone u blame when u have some problem.

Now...there is possibility that we are not alone...but all this...u do need a CAT Scan.

OP
codred

codred

Broken In

gx_saurav said:
Yup, god doesn't exist. Be an atheist...he is just someone u blame when u have some problem.

do i really need a CAT scan???

YES....!!!!!

why???

coz i believe in GOD???

c'mon.. gimme a break....

on the first place we r not supposed to blame god whenever there is trouble, instead we should always thank the almighty for everything good, bad or worse... coz if any wrong thing happens to u, its for ur own good ALWAYS... try to find that "good thing" in ur "bad times", u'll always find "good" stuff from ur "troubles" only if u wish to... n of course god does exists...

n i'm not blaming u to be an atheist...

.......topic close..........

karnivore

in your face..
if any wrong thing happens to u, its for ur own good ALWAYS...try to find that "good thing" in ur "bad times"

Bullcrap!

Babies taking birth with holes in their hearts or some other deformities. Find the "good thing" here.

People dying of hunger or malnutrition. Find the "good thing" here.

Female fetus is murdered even before they are born. Find the "good thing" here.

And now for a personal experience. The guy next door lost his mother when he was just 7. What did he deserve to not get a mother to bring him up ? Please, for once, find the "good thing" here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom